Cooler Master, today announced the Case Mod World Series 2016, a competitive modding event designed to connect modders everywhere with US$30,000 in cash and prizes to be won. Cooler Master has brought together sponsors such as ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ to support and engage with the PC modding community. The Case Mod World Series is now in its seventh installment and this year, Cooler Master is expanding the scope of the series to include local meet and greets, and modding sessions. To learn more or to participate, visit:
"Modding has exploded in recent years and is taking root in every corner of the globe. The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling that growth. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community," said Michelle Wu, Global Community Manager. "This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere. Together, with the generous support of our sponsors, we hope to enable the modding community the world over. "
Judges on this year's panel will feature recognized names from around the globe - Ermanno Bonandini from Italy, Ronnie Hara from Brazil via Japan, Richard Keirsgieter from The Netherlands, Antony Leather from The UK, Richard Surroz and Brian Farrell from USA, - and our sponsors ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ. From their respective fields of expertise, they will be basing their scores on four equally weighted areas - (1) complexity, (2) design, (3) originality, and (4) overall look.
Some fantastic prizes totaling US$30,000 are in store for this year's winners, but there is more reason to get involved than just the jackpot. Modders can share their creative design and passion for all things PC with a worldwide audience and fire up their creative juices with other local modders through regional events. Great photos and detailed worklogs can also fuel other aspiring creators. To find updates as the competition unfolds: Get Involved.
For more queries on the Case Mod World Series 2016, please contact:
Hanif Wang - email@example.com
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017