Cooler Master, today announced the Case Mod World Series 2016, a competitive modding event designed to connect modders everywhere with US$30,000 in cash and prizes to be won. Cooler Master has brought together sponsors such as ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ to support and engage with the PC modding community. The Case Mod World Series is now in its seventh installment and this year, Cooler Master is expanding the scope of the series to include local meet and greets, and modding sessions. To learn more or to participate, visit:
"Modding has exploded in recent years and is taking root in every corner of the globe. The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling that growth. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community," said Michelle Wu, Global Community Manager. "This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere. Together, with the generous support of our sponsors, we hope to enable the modding community the world over. "
Judges on this year's panel will feature recognized names from around the globe - Ermanno Bonandini from Italy, Ronnie Hara from Brazil via Japan, Richard Keirsgieter from The Netherlands, Antony Leather from The UK, Richard Surroz and Brian Farrell from USA, - and our sponsors ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ. From their respective fields of expertise, they will be basing their scores on four equally weighted areas - (1) complexity, (2) design, (3) originality, and (4) overall look.
Some fantastic prizes totaling US$30,000 are in store for this year's winners, but there is more reason to get involved than just the jackpot. Modders can share their creative design and passion for all things PC with a worldwide audience and fire up their creative juices with other local modders through regional events. Great photos and detailed worklogs can also fuel other aspiring creators. To find updates as the competition unfolds: Get Involved.
For more queries on the Case Mod World Series 2016, please contact:
Hanif Wang - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design