Cooler Master, today announced the Case Mod World Series 2016, a competitive modding event designed to connect modders everywhere with US$30,000 in cash and prizes to be won. Cooler Master has brought together sponsors such as ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ to support and engage with the PC modding community. The Case Mod World Series is now in its seventh installment and this year, Cooler Master is expanding the scope of the series to include local meet and greets, and modding sessions. To learn more or to participate, visit:
"Modding has exploded in recent years and is taking root in every corner of the globe. The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling that growth. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community," said Michelle Wu, Global Community Manager. "This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere. Together, with the generous support of our sponsors, we hope to enable the modding community the world over. "
Judges on this year's panel will feature recognized names from around the globe - Ermanno Bonandini from Italy, Ronnie Hara from Brazil via Japan, Richard Keirsgieter from The Netherlands, Antony Leather from The UK, Richard Surroz and Brian Farrell from USA, - and our sponsors ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ. From their respective fields of expertise, they will be basing their scores on four equally weighted areas - (1) complexity, (2) design, (3) originality, and (4) overall look.
Some fantastic prizes totaling US$30,000 are in store for this year's winners, but there is more reason to get involved than just the jackpot. Modders can share their creative design and passion for all things PC with a worldwide audience and fire up their creative juices with other local modders through regional events. Great photos and detailed worklogs can also fuel other aspiring creators. To find updates as the competition unfolds: Get Involved.
For more queries on the Case Mod World Series 2016, please contact:
Hanif Wang - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99