Cooler Master, today announced the Case Mod World Series 2016, a competitive modding event designed to connect modders everywhere with US$30,000 in cash and prizes to be won. Cooler Master has brought together sponsors such as ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ to support and engage with the PC modding community. The Case Mod World Series is now in its seventh installment and this year, Cooler Master is expanding the scope of the series to include local meet and greets, and modding sessions. To learn more or to participate, visit:
"Modding has exploded in recent years and is taking root in every corner of the globe. The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling that growth. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community," said Michelle Wu, Global Community Manager. "This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere. Together, with the generous support of our sponsors, we hope to enable the modding community the world over. "
Judges on this year's panel will feature recognized names from around the globe - Ermanno Bonandini from Italy, Ronnie Hara from Brazil via Japan, Richard Keirsgieter from The Netherlands, Antony Leather from The UK, Richard Surroz and Brian Farrell from USA, - and our sponsors ASUS, Avexir, Dremel, NVIDIA, and OCZ. From their respective fields of expertise, they will be basing their scores on four equally weighted areas - (1) complexity, (2) design, (3) originality, and (4) overall look.
Some fantastic prizes totaling US$30,000 are in store for this year's winners, but there is more reason to get involved than just the jackpot. Modders can share their creative design and passion for all things PC with a worldwide audience and fire up their creative juices with other local modders through regional events. Great photos and detailed worklogs can also fuel other aspiring creators. To find updates as the competition unfolds: Get Involved.
For more queries on the Case Mod World Series 2016, please contact:
Hanif Wang - email@example.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available