BIOSTAR is heavily committed in delivering the absolute best value products for consumers and today marks the introduction of the new BIOSTAR PRO series line of motherboards for AMD processors. BIOSTAR has taken into consideration the demand of system builders for more cost-effective systems based around the AMD platforms and is introducing the AMD PRO series motherboard to offer a better value option for consumers who want to opt for an AMD system Redefining price-to-performance, the BIOSTAR PRO series is simply beyond better.
The new BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards feature enhanced power design for increased stability and durability coupled with a reinforced metal CPU retention backplate for secure, long-term usage. Additionally, BIOSTAR has integrated an improved audio solution featuring Nichicon high-end audio capacitors for better sound quality.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
- Audio Art Capacitors - high-end Japanese Nichicon audio capacitors bring audio to life to offer a whole new artistic dimension and clarity to your listening experience.
- Tough Power Enhanced - high-endurance power design allows the BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards to endure high-current with consistent full energy output without additional energy loss.
- Iron Heart Protect - a reinforced CPU backplate protects PRO series motherboards from bending and stress caused by heavy CPU coolers. This protects the motherboard from potential circuit damage and serves to conduct some heat away from the CPU and VRM area as well.
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017