BIOSTAR is heavily committed in delivering the absolute best value products for consumers and today marks the introduction of the new BIOSTAR PRO series line of motherboards for AMD processors. BIOSTAR has taken into consideration the demand of system builders for more cost-effective systems based around the AMD platforms and is introducing the AMD PRO series motherboard to offer a better value option for consumers who want to opt for an AMD system Redefining price-to-performance, the BIOSTAR PRO series is simply beyond better.
The new BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards feature enhanced power design for increased stability and durability coupled with a reinforced metal CPU retention backplate for secure, long-term usage. Additionally, BIOSTAR has integrated an improved audio solution featuring Nichicon high-end audio capacitors for better sound quality.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
- Audio Art Capacitors - high-end Japanese Nichicon audio capacitors bring audio to life to offer a whole new artistic dimension and clarity to your listening experience.
- Tough Power Enhanced - high-endurance power design allows the BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards to endure high-current with consistent full energy output without additional energy loss.
- Iron Heart Protect - a reinforced CPU backplate protects PRO series motherboards from bending and stress caused by heavy CPU coolers. This protects the motherboard from potential circuit damage and serves to conduct some heat away from the CPU and VRM area as well.
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup