BIOSTAR is proud to introduce its exciting new motherboard from the new RACING family: the BIOSTAR B150GT5. The BIOSTAR RACING series of motherboard introduces the Vivid LED DJ feature which allows control over the lighting of the motherboard.
The BIOSTAR RACING B150GT5 motherboard features customizablie lighting on its heat sinks and PCB and are fully customizable via the included Vivid LED DJ software, exclusively availble for Biostar RACING series motherboards. The Vivid LED DJ software works with both onboard LEDs and external LED strips connected directly on the board via the 5050 LED Fun feature of the BIOSTAR RACING series. LED strips using compatible 5050 headers can connect directly with BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards for tons of DIY lighting possibilities.
BIOSTAR Vivid LED DJ features customizable lighting profiles for Normal, Eco, and Sports mode accessible via ECO Touch and Sport Touch onboard buttons.
Impress your friends and foes in LAN parties or show-it off online with BIOSTAR's unique Vivid LED DJ inside your rig, exclusive to BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards. Enjoy gaming with a stylish and flashy rig like only BIOSTAR RACING motherboards can offer.
The BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards feature more interactive lighting controls than most motherboads like constant lighting, breathing and sparking effects complimented via the user-friendly Vivid LED DJ software. Also available is the unique music-reactive effect which harmonizes the LED effects to your audio, giving you a party inside your rig.
The BIOSTAR RACING B150GT5 supports the latest 6th-Generation Intel Core processors and features the Intel B150 chipset. The board supports up to 4 DDR4-2133 memory modules and dual PCI-E x16 slots for multi-card configurations. The BIOSTAR RACING B150 GT5 features support for legacy PS/2 peripherals as well as USB 2.0 for your gaming peripherals. Video display options include support for VGA, DVI and HDMI output. Four (4) USB 3.0 ports are available at the rear I/O together with a LAN port powered by an Intel i219V LAN for superior stability. Hi-Fi 7.1 channel audio is provided by six audio jacks.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD