The unmatched efficiency and performance of EVGA SuperNOVA T2 power supplies are now available in 1000, 850 and 750-Watt formats. These units feature an unbelievable 94%+ efficiency, along with EVGA ECO mode to deliver absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 year warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA T2 series deliver unbeatable performance.
New and Key Features:
- Unbeatable Titanium Performance - 94% efficiency or higher under typical loads and highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
- Whisper Silent - The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
- 100% Modular Design - FULL modularity enables you to use only the cables you need helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires, and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
- 10 Year EVGA Warranty - Unmatched EVGA Warranty, giving up support for 10 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Top 15 Presidents Day Kaby Lake laptop deals for 2017
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league