The unmatched efficiency and performance of EVGA SuperNOVA T2 power supplies are now available in 1000, 850 and 750-Watt formats. These units feature an unbelievable 94%+ efficiency, along with EVGA ECO mode to deliver absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 year warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA T2 series deliver unbeatable performance.
New and Key Features:
- Unbeatable Titanium Performance - 94% efficiency or higher under typical loads and highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
- Whisper Silent - The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
- 100% Modular Design - FULL modularity enables you to use only the cables you need helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires, and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
- 10 Year EVGA Warranty - Unmatched EVGA Warranty, giving up support for 10 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD