Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the Razer Leviathan Mini. The portable sound system provides uncompromised audio quality that music listeners can take anywhere.
Powerful dual speaker drivers in the Razer Leviathan Mini produce deep lows and crisp highs for up to 10 hours of playback time that other portable speakers cannot match. As an added feature, two Razer Leviathan Minis can be synced to produce a true wireless stereo sound stage via Combo Play.
The Razer Leviathan Mini seamlessly connects to smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth devices up to 30 feet away via Bluetooth v4.0 with award-winning aptX technology for CD-like audio quality. One-touch NFC pairing is also included for ultra-fast, fuss-free connecting.
A built-in microphone enhanced with Clear Voice Capture technology is included for speakerphone functionality, while a carrying case allows for maximum portability.
"Portable speakers today present so many compromises when it comes to delivering sound on-the-go - whether it's audio quality, battery life or connectivity - and that's something we didn't want to do with the Razer Leviathan Mini," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "There isn't a more balanced portable speaker solution out there."
In addition to the Razer Leviathan Mini, Razer also offers a full-size Razer Leviathan sound bar. Featuring 5.1 virtual surround sound, the award-winning Razer Leviathan provides premium audio quality for a wide range of entertainment applications, from desktop gaming to console setups, making it ideal for gaming, movies and music.
Price: U.S. $179.99 / EU Ã¢,Â¬199.99
Razerzone.com - Pre-order Now
Worldwide - January 2016
- Powerful lows and crystal clear highs in an ultra-portable speaker
- Bluetooth with aptX technology for high-fidelity wireless music streaming
- Up to 10 hours of battery life for non-stop entertainment anywhere
- Combo Play for a true wireless stereo sound stage
- Compact design and included carrying case for extra portability
- Enhanced microphone with Clear Voice Capture technology
- Dimensions : 54 mm / 2.12 in. (L) x 185 mm / 3.34 in. (W) x 55 mm / 2.16 in. (H)
- Weight: 538 g / 1.18 lbs.
- Battery type: 2600 mAH rechargeable lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Bluetooth wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft.
- Combo Play wireless range: 4 m / 13 ft.
- Total power output: 24 W (12 W x 2)
- Frequency response rate: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Drivers: 2 x 45 mm / 1.77 in with Neodymium magnets
- Passive Radiators: 2 x 40 mm / 1.57 in x 70 mm / 2.75 in.
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Omnidirectional microphone with Clear Voice Capture technology
- Size: 4 mm / 0.15 in.
For more information about the Razer Leviathan Mini please visit http://www.razerzone.com/leviathan-mini
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand