Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the Razer Leviathan Mini. The portable sound system provides uncompromised audio quality that music listeners can take anywhere.
Powerful dual speaker drivers in the Razer Leviathan Mini produce deep lows and crisp highs for up to 10 hours of playback time that other portable speakers cannot match. As an added feature, two Razer Leviathan Minis can be synced to produce a true wireless stereo sound stage via Combo Play.
The Razer Leviathan Mini seamlessly connects to smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth devices up to 30 feet away via Bluetooth v4.0 with award-winning aptX technology for CD-like audio quality. One-touch NFC pairing is also included for ultra-fast, fuss-free connecting.
A built-in microphone enhanced with Clear Voice Capture technology is included for speakerphone functionality, while a carrying case allows for maximum portability.
"Portable speakers today present so many compromises when it comes to delivering sound on-the-go - whether it's audio quality, battery life or connectivity - and that's something we didn't want to do with the Razer Leviathan Mini," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "There isn't a more balanced portable speaker solution out there."
In addition to the Razer Leviathan Mini, Razer also offers a full-size Razer Leviathan sound bar. Featuring 5.1 virtual surround sound, the award-winning Razer Leviathan provides premium audio quality for a wide range of entertainment applications, from desktop gaming to console setups, making it ideal for gaming, movies and music.
Price: U.S. $179.99 / EU Ã¢,Â¬199.99
Razerzone.com - Pre-order Now
Worldwide - January 2016
- Powerful lows and crystal clear highs in an ultra-portable speaker
- Bluetooth with aptX technology for high-fidelity wireless music streaming
- Up to 10 hours of battery life for non-stop entertainment anywhere
- Combo Play for a true wireless stereo sound stage
- Compact design and included carrying case for extra portability
- Enhanced microphone with Clear Voice Capture technology
- Dimensions : 54 mm / 2.12 in. (L) x 185 mm / 3.34 in. (W) x 55 mm / 2.16 in. (H)
- Weight: 538 g / 1.18 lbs.
- Battery type: 2600 mAH rechargeable lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Bluetooth wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft.
- Combo Play wireless range: 4 m / 13 ft.
- Total power output: 24 W (12 W x 2)
- Frequency response rate: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Drivers: 2 x 45 mm / 1.77 in with Neodymium magnets
- Passive Radiators: 2 x 40 mm / 1.57 in x 70 mm / 2.75 in.
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Omnidirectional microphone with Clear Voice Capture technology
- Size: 4 mm / 0.15 in.
For more information about the Razer Leviathan Mini please visit http://www.razerzone.com/leviathan-mini
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience