Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif),a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, is proud to introduce a full SSD lineup with the top quality SLC NAND flash embedded for industrial applications. The new generation SLC SSD lineup in various form factors includes 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD, mSATA SSD and M.2 SSD to accommodate multiple platforms on the market. On top of the SLC NAND flash chips, Transcend industrial-grade SSD series adopting both SATA III 6Gb/s and SATA II 3Gb/s interfaces are built-in exclusive technology for extra protection, such as Power Shield, Device Sleep mode and S.M.A.R.T. function.
Ultimate Solutions for High-end Applications
To fulfill the market demands where an array of industrial machines and devices are seeking for reliable upgrade solutions, Transcend provides a series of SLC SSD lineup including 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD, mSATA SSD and M.2 SSD in various form factors. SLC NAND flash is guaranteed to withstand up to 50,000 P/E cycles and provides exceptional transfer speeds three times faster than MLC flash. Additionally, SLC NAND flash features lower power consumption and error rates, which can greatly enhance product durability and reliability.
Among the SLC SSD lineup, Transcend 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD and mSATA SSD come with two interfaces - SATA III 6GB/s and SATA II 3Gb/s, whereas M.2 SSD provides 2242 and 2280 dimensions to accommodate both old models and new generation machinery. Transcend SLC SSD series is the perfect storage solution for industrial applications, such as workstations, servers, embedded systems, POS, Kiosk and medical equipment which require intensive programming yet with excellent data integrity.
Exclusive Technology for Extra Protection
In addition to Error Correction Code (ECC) and wear leveling algorithm, Transcend SLC SSD solutions are built-in multiple exclusive technologies including Power Shield function to ensure data integrity in the event of sudden power loss, Device Sleep mode to reduce power consumption and shorten the response time upon wake-up from Sleep or Hibernate, and S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor SSD health conditions.
To ensure the utmost level of quality, all Transcend industrial-grade products undergo extensive testing in all stages of production. Please visit Transcend website or send us an email to find out more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4