The political activists of Roll7 (OlliOlli) and video game industry lobbyists Devolver Digital announced the indie cover-based political satire shooter Not A Hero will be available for your PlayStation 4 needs on February 2nd next month for $12.99.
Hailed by critics as a "lean and brutal" and "relentless" indie shooter, Not A Hero follows professional assassin-turned-amateur campaign manager, Steve, who is charged with cleaning up the city by a time-traveling rabbit / British mayoral candidate named BunnyLord. Now Steve and his expanding roster of dubious heroes must wield their unique skills to shoot, slide, dive and take cover behind a political platform built on ethics, accountability, and an inordinate amount of gunfire. Eliminate the criminal underworld of the city's three major districts and persuade undecided voters to your cause, tackling the issues that matter by putting a gun in the mouth of those issues.
Not A Hero is powered by ISO-Slant, a new proprietary technology that allows game developers to reach the sweet spot between 2D and 2Ã,Â½D perspectives with minimal effort. Through the liberal, almost irresponsible use of ISO-Slant, Not A Hero developer Roll7 is able to radically alter the standard 2D pixel art action game into an unbelievable 2Ã,Â¼D visual tour de force and creates a unique new genre sure to entertain for years to come.
Not A Hero is available now on PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble if you prefer that sort of thing.
More information on Not A Hero can be found at NotAHe.Ro and by following @Roll_7, @VoteBunnyLord and @DevolverDigital on the Twitter.
For ISO-Slant licensing inquiries please visit http://www.iso-slant.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league