Addonics Technologies today announced the Addonics 2.5 inch Disk Array, a high density removable hard drive system that allows you to install up to six 2.5 inch SATA/ hard drives or SSD's into one standard 5.25 inch drive bay. Its compact form factor makes the Addonics Disk Array an ideal solution for mounting large numbers of 2.5" HDD or SSD into small computers, mini ATX systems or for applications that require a lot of storage in a very small footprint.
By using Addonics' family of 2.5 inch flash drive kits, various form factor SSDs such as CFast, mSATA, M2 or CF can be easily loaded into this Disk Array, creating a large capacity, low power and shock resistant solid state storage system. The removable drive tray is designed to allow users to conveniently load drives into the Disk Array without any mounting screws. For mobile applications or installation in environments with frequent shock and vibration, the drive can be secured to each drive tray with mounting screws to prevent drive movement. Each drive slot is equipped with its own power and drive access LEDs as well as a latch on the drive tray to secure each hard drive in the Disk Array unit.
The drives can be hot swapped when connecting to controllers that support hot swapping. Addonics has a series of SATA host controllers that can be used to assure hot swap capability. Users should check with their controller manufacturer if hot swapping is required for their applications.
Among its other features are light weight, a sturdy brushed aluminum construction, two 40 x 40 mm. high CFM, two low noise cooling fans, point to point connection, and high throughput up to 600 MB/sec with SATA 3.0 drive. It's also operating system independent.
For information (Model #AE6RT25S) visit this page.
Suggested retail is $75.95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni