Enermax is pleased to announce, for the first time at the 2016 CES, that ENERMAX is making a giant leap forward for the future fan product specification, the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) design. The concept of DFR design is to greatly reduce the dust of the internal PC system or the fan blade. The revolutionary DFR function allows the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation. In conjunction with ENERMAX's patented DFR and Twister Bearing Technology for easy blade removal, the new D.F. Fan series offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance.
Based on our successful TwisterPressure series with incredible static pressure of 3.845mm-H2O; the new DFR embedded D.F.PRESSSURE not maintain this industry-leading performance, but with brand new APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) PWM side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. This is truly an ultimate DIY fan choice for all types of PC chassis, CPU coolers and other indoor applications.
D.F.VEGAS - light up the party
The brand new D.F.VEGAS also adapted with the innovative DFR and Twister Bearing patents for an unsurpassed self-cleaning solution. The D.F.VEGAS can displays amazing 3 different lighting effects: sparkle, all on and flash with ENERMAX's patented Circular Type LED (x12 LED diodes). Shift Speed Control is also a standard feature, with up-to-date side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. D.F.VEGAS is one of the best ideal fans to match and to show off your gaming DIY system.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017