Enermax is pleased to announce, for the first time at the 2016 CES, that ENERMAX is making a giant leap forward for the future fan product specification, the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) design. The concept of DFR design is to greatly reduce the dust of the internal PC system or the fan blade. The revolutionary DFR function allows the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation. In conjunction with ENERMAX's patented DFR and Twister Bearing Technology for easy blade removal, the new D.F. Fan series offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance.
Based on our successful TwisterPressure series with incredible static pressure of 3.845mm-H2O; the new DFR embedded D.F.PRESSSURE not maintain this industry-leading performance, but with brand new APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) PWM side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. This is truly an ultimate DIY fan choice for all types of PC chassis, CPU coolers and other indoor applications.
D.F.VEGAS - light up the party
The brand new D.F.VEGAS also adapted with the innovative DFR and Twister Bearing patents for an unsurpassed self-cleaning solution. The D.F.VEGAS can displays amazing 3 different lighting effects: sparkle, all on and flash with ENERMAX's patented Circular Type LED (x12 LED diodes). Shift Speed Control is also a standard feature, with up-to-date side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. D.F.VEGAS is one of the best ideal fans to match and to show off your gaming DIY system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni