Enermax is pleased to announce, for the first time at the 2016 CES, that ENERMAX is making a giant leap forward for the future fan product specification, the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) design. The concept of DFR design is to greatly reduce the dust of the internal PC system or the fan blade. The revolutionary DFR function allows the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation. In conjunction with ENERMAX's patented DFR and Twister Bearing Technology for easy blade removal, the new D.F. Fan series offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance.
Based on our successful TwisterPressure series with incredible static pressure of 3.845mm-H2O; the new DFR embedded D.F.PRESSSURE not maintain this industry-leading performance, but with brand new APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) PWM side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. This is truly an ultimate DIY fan choice for all types of PC chassis, CPU coolers and other indoor applications.
D.F.VEGAS - light up the party
The brand new D.F.VEGAS also adapted with the innovative DFR and Twister Bearing patents for an unsurpassed self-cleaning solution. The D.F.VEGAS can displays amazing 3 different lighting effects: sparkle, all on and flash with ENERMAX's patented Circular Type LED (x12 LED diodes). Shift Speed Control is also a standard feature, with up-to-date side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. D.F.VEGAS is one of the best ideal fans to match and to show off your gaming DIY system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway - UPDATE
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers