Double Jump Communications, a games and tech-specialist marketing and PR agency, today announced three new clients wins to start 2016 off with a bang: HyperX - the world's largest independent memory manufacturer, DXRacer - a leading manufacturer of gaming chairs, and Wizards of the Coast, creators of Magic: The Gathering - the world's premier trading card game.
The news follows the rebranding of the agency (formerly Surprise Attack Consulting) in December 2015 and represents continued growth and expansion for the specialist consultancy.
DXRacer and HyperX engaged Double Jump because of their experience working with content creators and esports, deepening the agencies service offering in Australia and New Zealand.
Wizards of the Coast was looking for support to promote both physical and digital versions of Magic: The Gathering, finding at Double Jump a team with years of experience with the game, and an understanding of how to help support future launches in the media and working with YouTubers.
"We're really excited to be working with DXRacer and HyperX, and are pleased to have been selected as their leading agency to reach YouTubers and streamers. Working with Magic: The Gathering fulfils a dream of mine to work on a game I've loved and played since I was a kid, and broadens our agency offering beyond video games and tech. 2016 is going to be an incredibly exciting year," said Paul Houlihan, Director of Business at Double Jump Communications.
0425 358 242
Magic: The Gathering
0466 904 947
0425 358 242
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017