Double Jump Communications, a games and tech-specialist marketing and PR agency, today announced three new clients wins to start 2016 off with a bang: HyperX - the world's largest independent memory manufacturer, DXRacer - a leading manufacturer of gaming chairs, and Wizards of the Coast, creators of Magic: The Gathering - the world's premier trading card game.
The news follows the rebranding of the agency (formerly Surprise Attack Consulting) in December 2015 and represents continued growth and expansion for the specialist consultancy.
DXRacer and HyperX engaged Double Jump because of their experience working with content creators and esports, deepening the agencies service offering in Australia and New Zealand.
Wizards of the Coast was looking for support to promote both physical and digital versions of Magic: The Gathering, finding at Double Jump a team with years of experience with the game, and an understanding of how to help support future launches in the media and working with YouTubers.
"We're really excited to be working with DXRacer and HyperX, and are pleased to have been selected as their leading agency to reach YouTubers and streamers. Working with Magic: The Gathering fulfils a dream of mine to work on a game I've loved and played since I was a kid, and broadens our agency offering beyond video games and tech. 2016 is going to be an incredibly exciting year," said Paul Houlihan, Director of Business at Double Jump Communications.
0425 358 242
Magic: The Gathering
0466 904 947
0425 358 242
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99