Double Jump Communications, a games and tech-specialist marketing and PR agency, today announced three new clients wins to start 2016 off with a bang: HyperX - the world's largest independent memory manufacturer, DXRacer - a leading manufacturer of gaming chairs, and Wizards of the Coast, creators of Magic: The Gathering - the world's premier trading card game.
The news follows the rebranding of the agency (formerly Surprise Attack Consulting) in December 2015 and represents continued growth and expansion for the specialist consultancy.
DXRacer and HyperX engaged Double Jump because of their experience working with content creators and esports, deepening the agencies service offering in Australia and New Zealand.
Wizards of the Coast was looking for support to promote both physical and digital versions of Magic: The Gathering, finding at Double Jump a team with years of experience with the game, and an understanding of how to help support future launches in the media and working with YouTubers.
"We're really excited to be working with DXRacer and HyperX, and are pleased to have been selected as their leading agency to reach YouTubers and streamers. Working with Magic: The Gathering fulfils a dream of mine to work on a game I've loved and played since I was a kid, and broadens our agency offering beyond video games and tech. 2016 is going to be an incredibly exciting year," said Paul Houlihan, Director of Business at Double Jump Communications.
0425 358 242
Magic: The Gathering
0466 904 947
0425 358 242
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4