INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ: INOD) today announced that its Chairman and CEO, Jack Abuhoff, and its CFO, O'Neil Nalavadi, will be presenting at the NobleCon12 - Noble Financial Capital Markets' Twelfth Annual Investor Conference at Club Med in Sandpiper Bay, Florida, on Monday, January 18, 2016, at 2:30 PM Eastern Time. Abuhoff and Nalavadi will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors participating in the conference.
Beginning January 22, 2016, a high-definition video webcast of the presentation will be available for 90 days on the Company's website: http://www.innodata.com or through the Noble Financial websites: http://www.nobleconference.com or http://www.noblefcm.com. You will require a Microsoft SilverLight viewer (a free download from the presentation link) to view.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage