During the past forty years Sea Sonic has never stopped setting new industry standards. Its continuous focus on innovation and perfecting power supply design has made Sea Sonic the leader in power supply design and manufacturing. Like many times before, Seasonic has again arrived at a major breakthrough and it is proud to announce its latest innovation: The Prime Series.
Initially, our engineers have set out to create the quietest active cooling power supplies. The creation of the PRIME Series is a renewed testimony of Sea Sonic's determination to push the limits of power supply design in every aspect. This elegant-looking, exclusive lineup of new products will include 80 PLUS Titanium - in the range of 650 W to 1000 W and Platinum-rated units in the range of 550 W to 1200 W, with excellent electrical characteristics, top-level components and fully modular cabling.
The culmination of the PRIME Series is the result of Sea Sonic's close collaboration with video card manufacturers during the development phase. Undoubtedly, the electrical performance of the series is unsurpassed by any analog power supply on the market today. Seasonic PRIME Series power supplies are made with industrial grade components, employ an innovative circuit design with Zero PCB Cabling, and go through rigorous testing to ensure each unit's amazing load regulation, performance and efficiency. Clean power and prolonged hold-up time (that doubles the current industry standard) are the main characteristics for the ultimate stable performance of the PRIME series power supplies. Sea Sonic strives for the utmost customer satisfaction by demonstrating its commitment to reliable quality with a ten-year manufacturer's warranty.
80 PLUS Titanium or Platinum Certified
Premium Hybrid Fan Control (fanless up to 45 % system load)
Zero PCB cabling
Micro Tolerance Load Regulation (0.5 %)
Extended Hold-up Time (above 30 ms)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology