During the past forty years Sea Sonic has never stopped setting new industry standards. Its continuous focus on innovation and perfecting power supply design has made Sea Sonic the leader in power supply design and manufacturing. Like many times before, Seasonic has again arrived at a major breakthrough and it is proud to announce its latest innovation: The Prime Series.
Initially, our engineers have set out to create the quietest active cooling power supplies. The creation of the PRIME Series is a renewed testimony of Sea Sonic's determination to push the limits of power supply design in every aspect. This elegant-looking, exclusive lineup of new products will include 80 PLUS Titanium - in the range of 650 W to 1000 W and Platinum-rated units in the range of 550 W to 1200 W, with excellent electrical characteristics, top-level components and fully modular cabling.
The culmination of the PRIME Series is the result of Sea Sonic's close collaboration with video card manufacturers during the development phase. Undoubtedly, the electrical performance of the series is unsurpassed by any analog power supply on the market today. Seasonic PRIME Series power supplies are made with industrial grade components, employ an innovative circuit design with Zero PCB Cabling, and go through rigorous testing to ensure each unit's amazing load regulation, performance and efficiency. Clean power and prolonged hold-up time (that doubles the current industry standard) are the main characteristics for the ultimate stable performance of the PRIME series power supplies. Sea Sonic strives for the utmost customer satisfaction by demonstrating its commitment to reliable quality with a ten-year manufacturer's warranty.
80 PLUS Titanium or Platinum Certified
Premium Hybrid Fan Control (fanless up to 45 % system load)
Zero PCB cabling
Micro Tolerance Load Regulation (0.5 %)
Extended Hold-up Time (above 30 ms)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards