BIOSTAR is proud to introduce the flagship of the new RACING series: RACING Z170GT7 motherboard. Flaunting the new Super 5 Design Concept, the RACING Z170GT7 flaunts the best of the BIOSTAR RACING series together with its latest motherboard design features including the all new RACING IO armor, carbon-fiber design treatment on the heat sink, checkered flag PCB print on a matte black surface treatment and Titanium-color RACING audio shielding.
The BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 features support the latest Intel 6th-generation Core processors featuring the Intel Z170 chipset. The board supports up to four DDR4 memory modules of speeds up to DDR4-3200 (OC) with capacities of up to 64GB. Signature BIOSTAR Hi-Fi audio solution for a better listening experience than standard built-in audio.
Other features include support for USB3.1 Type-C reversible connector for existing and future devices supporting the interface and also SATA Express and PCI-e M.2. Featuring more bandwidth than USB 3.0, USB3.1 along with the new reversible Type-C connector allows greater bandwidth and more flexibility to use devices with your motherboard. Dual-BIOS protection allows greater security against BIOS corruption and damage from faulty BIOS update procedure. A manual switch allows toggling between BIOS chips for full control of which BIOS you want to use.
Super 5 Design
Biostar has built the RACING series motherboard from the ground up, taking into consideration the ever-changing needs of gamers and enthusiasts. The new BIOSTAR RACING Series is proud to introduce the Super 5 Design Concept:
- Super Face - all new racing design theme for visual appeal
- Super Power - powerful hardware design
- Super Sound - signature BIOSTAR HI-FI audio experience
- Super Easy - User-friendly design and accessible touch control
- Super Fun - unique DIY concept for enthusiasts and modders
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software