G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is delighted to announce the world's fastest DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) 1.35V kit at 3000MHz CL14, designed for high capacity and low latency for the Intel X99 platform.
After releasing the ultimate DDR4 3200MHz 64GB(4x16GB) kit for Intel Skylake & Z170 platform in mid-December 2015, G.SKILL has continued the development of high speed DDR4 16GB module for Intel X99 platform. Today, G.SKILL is excited to announce the release of a colossal memory kit of DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) ultra-capacity at the extreme speed of 3000MHz with CL14-14-14-34 ultra low CAS Latency. It's truly one of the highest-end DDR4 solutions available for building the ultimate workstation for content creation, 3D rendering, scientific calculation, or other professional applications.
This new ultimate DDR4 3000 128GB kit will come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for Intel X99 quad channel memory platform. The following screen shows this ultimate DDR4 kit on the Intel Core i7-5820K processor and ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME motherboard under a stress test environment.
This ultimate DDR4 128GB kit will join G.SKILL's latest Ripjaws V series and will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners by end of January 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4