G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is delighted to announce the world's fastest DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) 1.35V kit at 3000MHz CL14, designed for high capacity and low latency for the Intel X99 platform.
After releasing the ultimate DDR4 3200MHz 64GB(4x16GB) kit for Intel Skylake & Z170 platform in mid-December 2015, G.SKILL has continued the development of high speed DDR4 16GB module for Intel X99 platform. Today, G.SKILL is excited to announce the release of a colossal memory kit of DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) ultra-capacity at the extreme speed of 3000MHz with CL14-14-14-34 ultra low CAS Latency. It's truly one of the highest-end DDR4 solutions available for building the ultimate workstation for content creation, 3D rendering, scientific calculation, or other professional applications.
This new ultimate DDR4 3000 128GB kit will come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for Intel X99 quad channel memory platform. The following screen shows this ultimate DDR4 kit on the Intel Core i7-5820K processor and ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME motherboard under a stress test environment.
This ultimate DDR4 128GB kit will join G.SKILL's latest Ripjaws V series and will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners by end of January 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards