TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its new AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, which upgrades the wireless speeds of your laptop or desktop computer.
"TRENDnet is excited to launch a one-of-a-kind AC1900 USB adapter at CES," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "Our new AC adapter is a simple and affordable upgrade, uniquely designed to allow our customers to reach blazing-fast Wi-Fi AC speeds."
The new AC adapter supports speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the less congested 5 GHz band, and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. The four detachable, high-gain antennas and high-performance amplifiers upgrade speeds and expands range. Beamforming technology improves your overall Wi-Fi signal by directing stronger Wi-Fi signals to specific device locations.
TRENDnet's TEW-809UB comes with a convenient 3.3 feet USB cable, which is perfect for both desktop and laptop setups. The SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 cable maintains a high-speed connection to your computer. The adapter supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, will be available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners in early spring 2016. TRENDnet's TEW-809UB will have an MSRP of USD $109.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99