Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar JumpDrive C20i flash drive. Featuring two connectors - Lightning and USB 3.0 - the new flash drive is designed for the iPhone or iPad and lets users easily offload content, add storage, back up files, and charge iOS devices on the go with no battery or network required.
"Today's iOS users are capturing and storing immense amounts of high-quality content on their devices every day," said Yeon Kim, product marketing manager, Lexar. "According to research by Magisto, iOS mobile device users capture an average of 182 photos each month. To help ensure those memories are preserved, we've created the new JumpDrive C20i, which features both Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors, so users can easily add storage, transfer content, and charge their iOS devices on the go."
The Lexar JumpDrive C20i flash drive offers USB 3.0 performance with read speeds up to 95MB per second and write speeds of 20MB per second.* It enables users to automatically and securely sync photos and videos, as well as back up files, with the use of a free file management app from the App Store. For added versatility, the JumpDrive C20i is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices and is available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities.
The Lexar JumpDrive C20i is compatible with PC and Mac systems and comes with a three-year limited warranty. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive C20i flash drive will be available in Q1 of 2016 and have MSRPs of Ãƒ,Ã,Â£28.99 (16GB), Ãƒ,Ã,Â£39.99 (32GB), Ãƒ,Ã,Â£56.99 (64GB), and Ãƒ,Ã,Â£79.99 (128GB).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes