Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive. The new drive features a low-profile, plug-and-stay design and allows users to quickly and securely store and transfer photos, videos, and files between devices like laptops, TVs, and in-car entertainment systems. The Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive leverages USB 3.0 performance for read speeds up to 150MB per second and write speeds of 45MB per second.
"The Lexar JumpDrive S45 is ideal for those who need to easily expand storage on everyday devices, like laptops, smart TVs, and in-car entertainment systems." said Yeon Kim, product marketing manager, Lexar. "By virtue of its compact design, users can quickly plug the JumpDrive S45 into their device with the peace of mind that it remains intact and ready for storing and accessing files when they need them."
The Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive is available in a range of colourful capacity options, including orange (16GB), blue (32GB), teal (64GB), and black (128GB). Each JumpDrive S45 includes EncryptStick Lite software, an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help protect essential files against corruption, loss, and deletion. For added versatility, the flash drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
The Lexar JumpDrive S45 is compatible with PC and Mac systems and comes with a three-year limited warranty. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive has MSRPs of Ã,Â£7.99 (16GB), Ã,Â£10.99 (32GB), Ã,Â£18.99 (64GB), and Ã,Â£28.99 (128GB) and will be available in Q1 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99