Crawford & Company today announced its new executive management team at Garden City Group, LLC (GCG). GCG is the recognized leader in legal administration for class action settlements, mass tort matters, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs.
Kenneth A. Cutshaw has been named interim chief executive officer for GCG. Cutshaw has excelled in a wide spectrum of work and leadership environments including C-level business management, law partnership, academics, entrepreneurial ventures, government management, political management and foreign policy. He becomes a member of Crawford's global executive management team, reporting to Crawford interim President and CEO Harsha V. Agadi.
"I am exceptionally pleased to have someone of Ken's caliber and vast experience leading GCG," noted Agadi. "With him and the other dynamic executive management team partners at the helm, we are well positioned to not only continue to deliver the notable superior service and efficiency to our clients but to take GCG to the next level."
The additional executive management team members will report to Cutshaw and include new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Stephen J. Cirami. Cirami was formerly GCG's senior vice president of operations and is a former class action attorney. He is a nationally renowned expert on all aspects of class action notice and administration and has been with GCG for more than 12 years. In addition, Scott D. Nader has been appointed executive vice president and general counsel for GCG. Nader previously served as the chief counsel for the former Crawford Americas segment, and he has more than 19 years' experience advising and leading organizations in various sectors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4