New Gaming Mouse from Sharkoon
Sharkoon Rush FireGlider: Laser mouse with flame-decor, six programmable buttons, a weight tuning system and DPI selector switch / MSRP 25 euros
Sharkoon has expanded its Rush gamer line with a new, high-quality laser mouse. The Sharkoon FireGlider Gaming Mouse features an ergonomically formed body, six programmable buttons, weight tuning system and a stylish high-gloss flame design. The black thumb pad features a no-slip grip with angled slits to provide excellent stability even in the most frantic of situations.
The high-quality ADNS-6010 sensor has a maximum resolution of 3600 DPI (7080 fps) and can handle acceleration speeds of up to 20 Gs. The refresh rate can be adjusted on the fly from 600 - 3600 DPI, and multi-colour LEDs show users what the current rate is. Super fast Teflon mouse feet allow for ultra-smooth movement on hard surfaces.
With the integrated weight tuning system gamers are able to adjust the weight of the mouse to their individual preferences or specific gaming situations. A specially designed magazine holds up to seven metal weights, adjusting the weight from 118 to 135 grams.
The Sharkoon FireGlider has six buttons and a scroll wheel, six of which are programmable with the included control software to ease both gaming and day to day PC functions. With the onboard memory, gamers can load useful macros for specific actions. The Sharkoon FireGlider has a 1.8m cable, connects via USB and comes with support for Windows 2000, XP, XP (64) and Vista x86. Included with the mouse is one set of replacement mouse feet.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush FireGlider Gaming Mouse available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 25 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller