Patriot, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions, computer memory, SSDs, mobile accessories and gaming peripherals, today announced the release of their latest additions to company's steadily growing line of consumer flash drives, the Viper and Mega USB.
The Viper USB joins the rapidly expanding lines of Patriot's tried-and-true brands of computer memory and now gaming peripherals. With USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0, the Viper USB will be available in three capacities of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB to fit the needs of every gamer. Whether you are a casual or professional gamer, the large amount of storage space makes it possible to load the latest games and play anywhere.
Aesthetically designed to match the company's new PC gaming line, the Viper USB comes in a cynical red and black with the Viper logo stamped on the front. A swing feature offers protection for the drive's connector while not in use and the key ring loop at the top makes it portable for gamers to take on the go. "We are adding performance storage products to the fast-expanding Viper line" said Meng J. Choo, Patriot's Product Manager. "This rubber-coated, rugged USB drive will cater to the trifecta needs of speed, mass storage and value for all gamers."
Supersonic Mega USB
Patriot designed the Supersonic Mega USB with the impressive performance of the high-end Magnum as the standard, but with a more affordable price for the consumer. Built with a tough, industrial, zinc alloy casing, the Mega comes with a removable cap to keep all of life's most important data safe from the elements. "With the launch of the Supersonic Mega USB 3.1 Gen 1, Patriot is offering the best value for performance in a high capacity portable flash storage device on the market," Choo said.
Reaching speeds of up to 380MB/s read and 70MB/s write and available in high capacities of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB the Mega is ready to take on projects of any size. USB 3.1 Gen 1 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 the transfer speeds of the Mega can be utilized on almost every platform.
Both the Viper and Mega are backed by a five-year warranty and compatible with WindowsÃ,Â® 10, WindowsÃ,Â® 8, WindowsÃ,Â® 7, WindowsÃ,Â® VistaÃ,Â®, WindowsÃ,Â® XP, WindowsÃ,Â® 2000, WindowsÃ,Â® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, MacÃ,Â® OS9, X and later.
Supersonic Magnum 2
The highly anticipated, high performance Patriot Supersonic Magnum 2 has finally arrived. With remarkable maximum read and write speeds of up to 400MB/s and 300MB/s making it one of the fastest high capacity/high performance USB flash drive on the market.
The Supersonic Mega USB will be available for purchase on January 18, 2016 and the Viper USB will be available at the end of Q1 at select retailers, e-tailers, and patriotmemory.com (US only) for the listed starting MSRP.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes