Patriot, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions, computer memory, SSDs, mobile accessories and gaming peripherals, today announced the release of their latest additions to company's steadily growing line of consumer flash drives, the Viper and Mega USB.
The Viper USB joins the rapidly expanding lines of Patriot's tried-and-true brands of computer memory and now gaming peripherals. With USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0, the Viper USB will be available in three capacities of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB to fit the needs of every gamer. Whether you are a casual or professional gamer, the large amount of storage space makes it possible to load the latest games and play anywhere.
Aesthetically designed to match the company's new PC gaming line, the Viper USB comes in a cynical red and black with the Viper logo stamped on the front. A swing feature offers protection for the drive's connector while not in use and the key ring loop at the top makes it portable for gamers to take on the go. "We are adding performance storage products to the fast-expanding Viper line" said Meng J. Choo, Patriot's Product Manager. "This rubber-coated, rugged USB drive will cater to the trifecta needs of speed, mass storage and value for all gamers."
Supersonic Mega USB
Patriot designed the Supersonic Mega USB with the impressive performance of the high-end Magnum as the standard, but with a more affordable price for the consumer. Built with a tough, industrial, zinc alloy casing, the Mega comes with a removable cap to keep all of life's most important data safe from the elements. "With the launch of the Supersonic Mega USB 3.1 Gen 1, Patriot is offering the best value for performance in a high capacity portable flash storage device on the market," Choo said.
Reaching speeds of up to 380MB/s read and 70MB/s write and available in high capacities of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB the Mega is ready to take on projects of any size. USB 3.1 Gen 1 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 the transfer speeds of the Mega can be utilized on almost every platform.
Both the Viper and Mega are backed by a five-year warranty and compatible with WindowsÃ,Â® 10, WindowsÃ,Â® 8, WindowsÃ,Â® 7, WindowsÃ,Â® VistaÃ,Â®, WindowsÃ,Â® XP, WindowsÃ,Â® 2000, WindowsÃ,Â® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, MacÃ,Â® OS9, X and later.
Supersonic Magnum 2
The highly anticipated, high performance Patriot Supersonic Magnum 2 has finally arrived. With remarkable maximum read and write speeds of up to 400MB/s and 300MB/s making it one of the fastest high capacity/high performance USB flash drive on the market.
The Supersonic Mega USB will be available for purchase on January 18, 2016 and the Viper USB will be available at the end of Q1 at select retailers, e-tailers, and patriotmemory.com (US only) for the listed starting MSRP.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league