Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today introduced the newest additions to its award-winning curved monitor line, including the world's first frameless curved monitor. The monitors offer a more enhanced and immersive viewing experience for consumers, professionals and gamers alike. Samsung's booths (11906, 11929 and 12429 in the LVCC Central Hall) will showcase the curved displays on the floor at CES 2016.
"We've seen tremendous reaction to our existing curved models, and are continuing to build on this technology to offer users the absolute best display options on the market," said Andrew Sivori, Vice President, Consumer Electronics IT Product Marketing, Samsung Electronics America. "Our cutting-edge monitors are designed for a variety of users, whether they are mastering the latest video game, working on a visually demanding presentation, or unlocking new interactive possibilities across a range of usage scenarios."
Each of the monitors is supported by AMD FreeSync Technology Over HDMI, which synchronizes the screen refresh rate with users' AMD video card frame rate to reduce input latency, stutter and lag during gaming.
The Samsung CF591 is the world's first frameless curved monitor. Designed for an even more immersive and realistic experience, the CF591 display draws the eye in with an 1800R curvature and makes it easy to see the monitor from multiple places in a room with 178-degree viewing angle. By offering greater viewing angles and premium color accuracy, the display brings even the smallest details to life. Images have a presence not felt on a traditional 4000R curved screen, making users truly feel like they're a part of the action. The monitor is also equipped with built-in dual 5W speakers that seamlessly integrate to deliver enriched sound quality, completely transporting users into the concert hall when listening to music or into the thick of battle when playing combat games.
Samsung CF390 and CF391
The Samsung CF390 and CF391 are stunningly curved monitors (available in 27" and 32", respectively) featuring an 1800R curvature for a greater viewing experience. With thoughtful design and engineering to match, the displays can be used for a variety of opportunities, including gaming, data analysis, or internet browsing. With ergonomic tilt and swivel components, users can easily adjust their screen to the perfect height and angle to accomplish anything, from the most demanding task to simply checking email.
Samsung Gaming Zone
At the CES 2016 booth, Samsung's interactive gaming zone will also include several of its other pioneering monitors. The UE850 and UE590 ultra-high-definition (UHD) displays offer rapid, uninterrupted motion clarity to drive on-screen content continuity. In addition, Samsung's SE370 monitor has 4ms response time and is supported by AMD FreeSync technology, resulting in a seamless gaming experience, allowing users to enjoy fast paced games without missing a beat. This monitor also features a built-in wireless charging pad, so users can charge compatible mobile devices as they work or play.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design