Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today introduced the newest additions to its award-winning curved monitor line, including the world's first frameless curved monitor. The monitors offer a more enhanced and immersive viewing experience for consumers, professionals and gamers alike. Samsung's booths (11906, 11929 and 12429 in the LVCC Central Hall) will showcase the curved displays on the floor at CES 2016.
"We've seen tremendous reaction to our existing curved models, and are continuing to build on this technology to offer users the absolute best display options on the market," said Andrew Sivori, Vice President, Consumer Electronics IT Product Marketing, Samsung Electronics America. "Our cutting-edge monitors are designed for a variety of users, whether they are mastering the latest video game, working on a visually demanding presentation, or unlocking new interactive possibilities across a range of usage scenarios."
Each of the monitors is supported by AMD FreeSync Technology Over HDMI, which synchronizes the screen refresh rate with users' AMD video card frame rate to reduce input latency, stutter and lag during gaming.
The Samsung CF591 is the world's first frameless curved monitor. Designed for an even more immersive and realistic experience, the CF591 display draws the eye in with an 1800R curvature and makes it easy to see the monitor from multiple places in a room with 178-degree viewing angle. By offering greater viewing angles and premium color accuracy, the display brings even the smallest details to life. Images have a presence not felt on a traditional 4000R curved screen, making users truly feel like they're a part of the action. The monitor is also equipped with built-in dual 5W speakers that seamlessly integrate to deliver enriched sound quality, completely transporting users into the concert hall when listening to music or into the thick of battle when playing combat games.
Samsung CF390 and CF391
The Samsung CF390 and CF391 are stunningly curved monitors (available in 27" and 32", respectively) featuring an 1800R curvature for a greater viewing experience. With thoughtful design and engineering to match, the displays can be used for a variety of opportunities, including gaming, data analysis, or internet browsing. With ergonomic tilt and swivel components, users can easily adjust their screen to the perfect height and angle to accomplish anything, from the most demanding task to simply checking email.
Samsung Gaming Zone
At the CES 2016 booth, Samsung's interactive gaming zone will also include several of its other pioneering monitors. The UE850 and UE590 ultra-high-definition (UHD) displays offer rapid, uninterrupted motion clarity to drive on-screen content continuity. In addition, Samsung's SE370 monitor has 4ms response time and is supported by AMD FreeSync technology, resulting in a seamless gaming experience, allowing users to enjoy fast paced games without missing a beat. This monitor also features a built-in wireless charging pad, so users can charge compatible mobile devices as they work or play.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni