Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech today announced the release of its next generation of AIO Liquid Cooling Kits, the Drive X2 and the Drive X2 "Prestige" series. "Our goals during the development of this series of products were to continue improving upon the performance of our all-in-one kits, and to broaden their appeal to an even larger audience," said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CEO. "In previous generations, thermal and acoustic performances were always at the top of our agenda, but we were also first to introduce the concept of upgradability because we wanted to offer AIO's that COULD be customized.
This new generation represents the culmination of our efforts in that direction: what is being presented to the world is a new generation of products that truly ARE custom kits: they perform like custom kits, they look like custom kits, and they are user-customizable right out-of-the-box. All this was accomplished while preserving and improving upon the characteristics that have made AIO's so popular today: reasonable cost, superior performance, plug-and-play functionalities, and no maintenance."
One of the most significant changes for the Drive X2 series AIO is the fully redesigned patent-pending radiator/reservoir/pump combo featuring a large clear acrylic reservoir of tubular shape, and showing the inner workings of the system's powerful pump. The radiator comes in 3 sizes, dual 120mm, dual 140mm, and triple 120mm. The large coolant reserve prolongs operations without maintenance well beyond the 3 year product warranty. The second component to see substantial changes is the new Apogee XL2 CPU waterblock now featuring a chrome plated copper base plate and a redesigned housing with enhanced flow characteristics for better hydraulic performance.
The housing is made of clear acrylic material to visualize the coolant flow path and to create fantastic color and light reflections thanks to an all-new system of RGB ALED lighting system. The waterblock installation hardware has been enhanced for an even easier trouble-free installation, and it is compatible with all current desktop processors. Finally, the kits now use clear tubing, a remarkable departure from other AIO products made possible by Swiftech's use of a large coolant reserve, and most notably the new Addressable RGB LED (ALED) technology implemented on waterblock, reservoir, and radiator accent piece.
The "Prestige" version of the kits includes all of the above, but features even more advanced product updates, focusing on extraordinary performance at low noise, as well as top shelf hardware. The Prestige line includes the world-renowned Noiseblocker eLoop fans, that take these kits a step ahead of anything the company ever tested in terms of thermal performance in near-silent silent operations. Finally, the "Prestige" versions use Lok-Seal black chrome compression/rotary fittings throughout, for this final touch of luxury feel that characterizes all true custom systems.
Pricing and Availability
These products will be released for sale to end-users worldwide on January 6, 2016, during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Swiftech will be showcasing their products in a press suite at the Caesar's Palace Hotel. MSRP on the H220X2 and H220X2 Prestige starts at USD $139.95 and ranges up to USD $214.95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook