OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company and provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced the expansion of the Company's ShieldPlus warranty to 66 new countries including Australia, Japan and Thailand making its award-winning warranty coverage available in 99 countries.
ShieldPlus is an industry-leading approach to service that provides peace of mind with an elite, worry-free customer service experience which eliminates all the hassle and cost surrounding traditional warranty claims consumers often have to deal with. In the unlikely event that a drive needs to be replaced, customers just need to go to support.ocz.com and supply their drive's serial number without the necessity of an original purchase receipt. If the drive is deemed defective, OCZ will provide a pre-paid return label saving the customer potentially expensive shipping fees. Additionally, ShieldPlus's advanced product replacement coverage ensures that the drive will be shipped as soon as possible even before OCZ receives the faulty drive.
"It has always been important for OCZ to provide high-caliber products and service and our ShieldPlus warranty raised the bar for end-user support," said Alex Mei, CMO. "We are pleased to announce that key regions such as China, Japan, and Australia can now partake in ShieldPlus, furthering our commitment to reduce hassle, minimize downtime, and provide top-notch service to the masses."
As of now, ShieldPlus is available for product lines released after July 2014, which includes the ARC 100 series, the Radeon R7 series, the Vertex 460A series, the Vector 180 series, and the Trion 100 series.
For a full list of eligible countries, please visit http://www.ocz.com/shieldplus.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni