OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company and provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced the expansion of the Company's ShieldPlus warranty to 66 new countries including Australia, Japan and Thailand making its award-winning warranty coverage available in 99 countries.
ShieldPlus is an industry-leading approach to service that provides peace of mind with an elite, worry-free customer service experience which eliminates all the hassle and cost surrounding traditional warranty claims consumers often have to deal with. In the unlikely event that a drive needs to be replaced, customers just need to go to support.ocz.com and supply their drive's serial number without the necessity of an original purchase receipt. If the drive is deemed defective, OCZ will provide a pre-paid return label saving the customer potentially expensive shipping fees. Additionally, ShieldPlus's advanced product replacement coverage ensures that the drive will be shipped as soon as possible even before OCZ receives the faulty drive.
"It has always been important for OCZ to provide high-caliber products and service and our ShieldPlus warranty raised the bar for end-user support," said Alex Mei, CMO. "We are pleased to announce that key regions such as China, Japan, and Australia can now partake in ShieldPlus, furthering our commitment to reduce hassle, minimize downtime, and provide top-notch service to the masses."
As of now, ShieldPlus is available for product lines released after July 2014, which includes the ARC 100 series, the Radeon R7 series, the Vertex 460A series, the Vector 180 series, and the Trion 100 series.
For a full list of eligible countries, please visit http://www.ocz.com/shieldplus.
Latest News Posts
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017