AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today presents a full range of its newest display innovations at CES 2016 in Las Vegas. Visitors will find a new curved gaming model and a 4K display with HDMI 2.0 and unique designs at the booth located at Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355.
Be drawn into an even more intense gaming experience! The new AOC C3583FQ 160 Hz gaming monitor premieres at CES. It comes with a 35" (89 cm) curved panel to frame the player's field of view completely and engages him or her even more in the action. The integrated Adaptive-Sync technology is FreeSync compatible and together with the 160 Hz refresh rate will get every gamer's pulse racing thanks to smooth, lag-free images without screen tearing or ghosting effects.
Super-smooth 4K playback and editing with HDMI 2.0
AOC will also present a new 4K highlight which combines the 4K UHD resolution of 3840 Ãƒ- 2160 pixels with ultra-fast connectivity options for private and professional use. The 28" (71.1 cm) display boasts DisplayPort 1.2a and HDMI 2.0 which enable image transmission at super-high speeds. This way, users can enjoy crystal clear 4K video content with up to 60 frames per second. The display also comes with AMD FreeSyncÃ¢"Â¢ technology for super smooth gaming without input lag or screen tearing. The display will be available to consumers early January 2016.
AOC at CES 2016:
Date: 6 - 9 January 2016 Time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Location: Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355 S, Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications