AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today presents a full range of its newest display innovations at CES 2016 in Las Vegas. Visitors will find a new curved gaming model and a 4K display with HDMI 2.0 and unique designs at the booth located at Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355.
Be drawn into an even more intense gaming experience! The new AOC C3583FQ 160 Hz gaming monitor premieres at CES. It comes with a 35" (89 cm) curved panel to frame the player's field of view completely and engages him or her even more in the action. The integrated Adaptive-Sync technology is FreeSync compatible and together with the 160 Hz refresh rate will get every gamer's pulse racing thanks to smooth, lag-free images without screen tearing or ghosting effects.
Super-smooth 4K playback and editing with HDMI 2.0
AOC will also present a new 4K highlight which combines the 4K UHD resolution of 3840 Ãƒ- 2160 pixels with ultra-fast connectivity options for private and professional use. The 28" (71.1 cm) display boasts DisplayPort 1.2a and HDMI 2.0 which enable image transmission at super-high speeds. This way, users can enjoy crystal clear 4K video content with up to 60 frames per second. The display also comes with AMD FreeSyncÃ¢"Â¢ technology for super smooth gaming without input lag or screen tearing. The display will be available to consumers early January 2016.
AOC at CES 2016:
Date: 6 - 9 January 2016 Time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Location: Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355 S, Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4