SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, today expanded its mobile storage portfolio by upgrading two of its most popular mobile flash drives. The award-winning SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is now available in 200GB* capacity, while the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is now available in 128GB capacity with faster transfer speeds, giving users even more options when it comes to expanding the capabilities of their mobile devices.
"With the explosion of content, people need more advanced storage solutions to keep up with the volume and quality of the photos, videos and files they're creating on their mobile devices," said Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk. "Our goal is to deliver innovative, intuitive offerings that help them capture life's great moments without worrying about storage limitations."
SanDisk's Highest Capacity Mobile Flash Drive
Now with up to 200GB of capacity, the SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is SanDisk's highest capacity mobile flash drive, capable of storing thousands of photos and videos you can access and share at your fingertips. Recognized by CEA at CES 2016 as an "Innovation Honoree" in the wireless handset accessories category, the SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is a popular choice for people looking for a simple way to transfer, share and stream content among their devices and computers.
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick features the SanDisk Connect app, which enables nearly effortless management of content between devices1 including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android devices, Fire tablets, Mac and PCs - offered via password-protected Wi-Fi connectivity. The app has been updated recently to support sharing of content on large displays via AirPlay with Apple TV, and Google Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV, as well as 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. With the updated SanDisk Connect app, Live Photos taken on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus can also be saved to the SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick. The SanDisk Connect app is available for download through the App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android.
More Capacity, Faster Speed for Android Users
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is a great solution for On-the-Go (OTG) enabled smartphone and tablet2 users looking to free up space and easily transfer photos and videos to a computer. At 128GB capacity, Android device users can now double the number of photos, songs, videos and other content kept close at hand without concern about filling their smartphone or tablet. In addition to the higher capacity, SanDisk has improved the performance of the device's USB 3.0 connector, which can now achieve speeds up to 150MB/s3 from drive to computer, making it super-fast to transfer files.
When plugged in to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet, the OS native file explorer allows access to the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive's content. For further access, management and storage, Android device users can download and install the popular SanDisk Memory Zone app, which is available for free through the Google Play Store app. The app auto launches upon insertion of the drive into a compatible device, allowing immediate access to the user's content and easy file management.
Pricing and Availability
The 128GB SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 and 200GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick mobile flash drives are now available at Amazon, BestBuy.com and SanDisk.com at U.S. MSRPs of $59.99 and $119.99, respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017