Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, today announced the launch of the all new generation of overclocking memory for gaming - Dark Pro Series. Since every motherboard manufacturer is focusing on competing in Skylake platform, besides model for the mainstream Z170 motherboard, we also provide other advanced models for overclocking enthusiasts and gamers to test their passion. Team Group is pushing the overclocking limit of our all new Dark Pro series for targeted overclocking enthusiasts & gamers. Combining extreme performance and stability that hardcore gaming required, we will provide gamers the finest gaming experience with our solid technology strength.
Dark Pro's all new cooling design combines the low key style of the Dark series and the multi colors design of the Vulcan series. The reinforced aluminum heat spreader with a punched dots design concept is used to express the hidden strength within. It also matches with the word of Dark Pro printed on the black Tungsten steel heat spreader. No matter it's for assembling or upgrading, gamers will be satisfied with the excellent performance and the overall visual design.
Dark Pro series have a total of three frequencies: DDR4 3,000/3,200/3,333. In addition to the standard 4GBx2 dual channel version, we also provide 8GBx2 Kits gaming package for advanced gamers. Besides the Dark Pro and the previous released Xtreem for Skylake, all series of Team Group's DDR4 memory has all been on sale. If you are a gamer who want to experience an all new generation of Skylake's extreme performance, then you must not miss the overclocking series of Team Xtreem / Dark Pro / Dark / Vulcan / Zeus.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy overclocking, most stable and highly compatible Team Group Dark Pro series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni