Overclocking has been reserved mostly for high-end unlocked CPUs including the latest Skylake K series processors and many overclockers and high-performance gamers want this processors because of their easy overclocking capabilities via their unlocked multiplier. The time has come to empower everyone, BIOSTAR makes overclocking a reality on non-K 6th-generation Intel Core CPUs and makes it even easier now with the announcement of BIOSTAR HyperOC Technology for overclockers and performance seekers that enables overclocking on non-K Intel 6th-Generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium Skylake processors on BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards.
Take your non-K Core i5 and i7 and give it that boost you need without an unlocked multiplier to overclock. With BIOSTAR HyperOC, you can take entry-level processors like the 3.3GHz Pentium G4400 and increase its clock speed up to 36%*, bringing it to a lofty 4.48Ghz clock speed. The same can be done with a Core i3-6100T from a 3.2GHz frequency, via HyperOC, you can now enjoy up to 4.32Ghz. That's a 35% overclock.
A simple BIOS update on compatible BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards unleashes the full potential of your Skylake CPU taking your performance to the next level without an unlocked multiplier. Increase performance up to 35%* on capable non-K processors and experience the fun of overclocking made possible by BIOSTAR HyperOC Technology.
HyperOC Technology is enabled via BIOS update on BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers