ThecusTechnology Corp., a leading innovator in network-attached storage, and GCT, a leading distributor of IT products in the Middle East, have worked closely for several years to deliver advanced storage solutions to customers in the Middle East, CIS, and Africa. In order to strengthen their partnership Thecus and GCT have launched a new joint venture, Thecus Middle East.
Thecus Middle East will be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE, and will provide convenient distribution of Thecus' innovative storage solutions to the region. Users will now have access to local expertise for services and support for Thecus products.
"It is with great enthusiasm that we announce the launch of this new joint venture with GCT," said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus. "With the establishment of a Thecus branch in the Middle East, we will be able to further our reach and provide better services and support to our customers in the region."
Established in 1997, GCT has been at the forefront of the IT industry in Middle East as a leading distributor and solutions provider and has been delivering Thecus products in the region over the last several years.
"We are very excited with the announcement of the formation of Thecus Middle East," Said Milad Jabbour, President and CEO of GCT. "Our strengthened alliance will allow us to further provide the full lineup of Thecus' advanced storage solutions while offering outstanding service and support to our customers."
For more information about GCT, please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes