Boloro, the international mobile payments processing network with expanding operations across 15 countries by the end of 2016, has announced their selection of Ribbit.me's universal blockchain-based loyalty industry platform to provide their merchant partners with a loyalty solution.
Boloro will integrate the Ribbit.me loyalty platform, including LoyaltyNetwork(TM) and SmartRewards(TM) blockchain and smart contract technologies, into its own product offering, effectively becoming a rewards program provider to its own merchant network.
Boloro, with Ribbit.me technology, will now be able to allow all participating merchants the ability to offer their own branded rewards programs. This will give Boloro's network of current and future merchants a significant competitive advantage, both in terms of customer loyalty and in marketing across the Boloro and broader Ribbit.me networks worldwide.
"We wanted a way to further differentiate ourselves as we enter new markets while at the same time help merchants in our network improve their revenues and customer loyalty. Adding Ribbit.me's revolutionary loyalty element to our mobile payments offering is the perfect fit," said Ann Camarillo, Boloro President & CEO.
"Ribbit.me's loyalty platform will allow Boloro to offer something that no one else currently can. Any merchant in their network can independently operate their own branded loyalty program and create dynamic redemption networks with each other at a fraction of the current cost," said Greg Simon, Ribbit.me Co-Founder & CEO.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017