EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release another ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboard monoblock - EK-FB ASUS M8I Monoblock. It's compatible with ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Impact motherboard.
EK-FB ASUS M8I Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and the ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Impact motherboard.
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using EK Cooling Configurator database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis.
EK-FB ASUS M8I monoblock is made in Slovenia, Europe and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court