MSI, leading in motherboard design, launches two new motherboards to fully utilize the power of the Intel Xeon E3 v5 series CPUs. The C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards are engineered to offer the best performance and stability for workstation, entry server and datacenter use, catering to the most demanding heavy-duty computer users.
MSI C236 WORKSTATION motherboards are optimized for professional and industrial use. Advanced PCB design, engineered using industry leading standards and the use of the highest quality components passing the most extreme quality validation, the C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance and reliability. Designed and optimized for NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro video cards multi-GPU setups, equipped with unique Steel Armor and optimal PCI Express slot placement ensure great efficiency and perfect stability for heavy duty computing.
The MSI WORKSTATION motherboards are designed to fully support the latest generation Intel Xeon processors for high performance computing. Utilize all cores & threads and harness the power of Intel Xeon E3 v5 series processors to optimize productivity.
The WORKSTATION motherboards are also equipped with a plethora of smart features, such as unique DDR4 Boost, enhancing the traces and signals of ECC memory to offer a fast and reliable system. The latest storage standards can also be found on the WORKSTATION models. With support for Turbo M.2, Turbo U.2 and SATA Express offering a wide variety of blazing fast solutions. Following the latest and greatest in connectivity, the reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port can be found onboard.* Military Class 4 components, Audio Boost, Intel Gigabit LAN and Click BIOS 5 make top things off to make the C236 WORKSTATION motherboard the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4