MSI, leading in motherboard design, launches two new motherboards to fully utilize the power of the Intel Xeon E3 v5 series CPUs. The C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards are engineered to offer the best performance and stability for workstation, entry server and datacenter use, catering to the most demanding heavy-duty computer users.
MSI C236 WORKSTATION motherboards are optimized for professional and industrial use. Advanced PCB design, engineered using industry leading standards and the use of the highest quality components passing the most extreme quality validation, the C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance and reliability. Designed and optimized for NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro video cards multi-GPU setups, equipped with unique Steel Armor and optimal PCI Express slot placement ensure great efficiency and perfect stability for heavy duty computing.
The MSI WORKSTATION motherboards are designed to fully support the latest generation Intel Xeon processors for high performance computing. Utilize all cores & threads and harness the power of Intel Xeon E3 v5 series processors to optimize productivity.
The WORKSTATION motherboards are also equipped with a plethora of smart features, such as unique DDR4 Boost, enhancing the traces and signals of ECC memory to offer a fast and reliable system. The latest storage standards can also be found on the WORKSTATION models. With support for Turbo M.2, Turbo U.2 and SATA Express offering a wide variety of blazing fast solutions. Following the latest and greatest in connectivity, the reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port can be found onboard.* Military Class 4 components, Audio Boost, Intel Gigabit LAN and Click BIOS 5 make top things off to make the C236 WORKSTATION motherboard the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now