MSI, leading in motherboard design, launches two new motherboards to fully utilize the power of the Intel Xeon E3 v5 series CPUs. The C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards are engineered to offer the best performance and stability for workstation, entry server and datacenter use, catering to the most demanding heavy-duty computer users.
MSI C236 WORKSTATION motherboards are optimized for professional and industrial use. Advanced PCB design, engineered using industry leading standards and the use of the highest quality components passing the most extreme quality validation, the C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance and reliability. Designed and optimized for NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro video cards multi-GPU setups, equipped with unique Steel Armor and optimal PCI Express slot placement ensure great efficiency and perfect stability for heavy duty computing.
The MSI WORKSTATION motherboards are designed to fully support the latest generation Intel Xeon processors for high performance computing. Utilize all cores & threads and harness the power of Intel Xeon E3 v5 series processors to optimize productivity.
The WORKSTATION motherboards are also equipped with a plethora of smart features, such as unique DDR4 Boost, enhancing the traces and signals of ECC memory to offer a fast and reliable system. The latest storage standards can also be found on the WORKSTATION models. With support for Turbo M.2, Turbo U.2 and SATA Express offering a wide variety of blazing fast solutions. Following the latest and greatest in connectivity, the reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port can be found onboard.* Military Class 4 components, Audio Boost, Intel Gigabit LAN and Click BIOS 5 make top things off to make the C236 WORKSTATION motherboard the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter