MSI, leading in motherboard design, launches two new motherboards to fully utilize the power of the Intel Xeon E3 v5 series CPUs. The C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards are engineered to offer the best performance and stability for workstation, entry server and datacenter use, catering to the most demanding heavy-duty computer users.
MSI C236 WORKSTATION motherboards are optimized for professional and industrial use. Advanced PCB design, engineered using industry leading standards and the use of the highest quality components passing the most extreme quality validation, the C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance and reliability. Designed and optimized for NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro video cards multi-GPU setups, equipped with unique Steel Armor and optimal PCI Express slot placement ensure great efficiency and perfect stability for heavy duty computing.
The MSI WORKSTATION motherboards are designed to fully support the latest generation Intel Xeon processors for high performance computing. Utilize all cores & threads and harness the power of Intel Xeon E3 v5 series processors to optimize productivity.
The WORKSTATION motherboards are also equipped with a plethora of smart features, such as unique DDR4 Boost, enhancing the traces and signals of ECC memory to offer a fast and reliable system. The latest storage standards can also be found on the WORKSTATION models. With support for Turbo M.2, Turbo U.2 and SATA Express offering a wide variety of blazing fast solutions. Following the latest and greatest in connectivity, the reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port can be found onboard.* Military Class 4 components, Audio Boost, Intel Gigabit LAN and Click BIOS 5 make top things off to make the C236 WORKSTATION motherboard the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017