2015 has been another big and successful year for CRYORIG. With the launch of the acclaimed H7 and H5 Ultimate entry and mid-range coolers, robust line of CRYO-Pastes, the industry's first color customizable heat sink accessory CUSTOMOD for R1, tiny but heavy weight performers C7 and M9i/a and finally CRYORIG's first liquid cooling based A-Series of Hybrid Liquid Coolers. In a gesture of gratitude cooling solution innovator CRYORIG is holding two special giveaway events, one for VIP members one opened to all. CRYORIG is giving away a total of 5 LUMI Edition H7's and 2 LUMI RGB+ Edition H7's.
Based on the acclaimed award winning CRYORIG H7, the LUMI RGB+/LUMI Edition CRYORIG H7 is CRYORIG's first prototype attempt at a LED lighted product. Contrary to the standard solution of just adding a LED lighted fan, CRYORIG chose to take a different path and light up the whole heat sink body. This route proved to be difficult and required additional custom-made parts through CNC to work. The end result is a unique and fresh new spin on what a LED lighted product can look like. CRYORIG will continue to test out different lighting methods and options to deliver more unique experiences for CRYORIG users in the near future.
More About the CRYORIG H7
The CRYORIG H7 belongs to CRYORIG's H-series of products, and is much acclaimed for it's high performance, value and small size. Featuring series moniker HiveFin technology for better air management and also CRYORIG's much renowned Zero RAM Interference design among many others, the H7 also features CRYORIG's QF120 Balanced 120 mm 330~1.600 RPM PWM fan with Quad Air Inlet technology.
The CRYORIG H7 is the next piece in CRYORIG's quest for PC thermal solution dominance. Targeted at entry and mainstream systems, the H7 brings affordability and CRYORIG innovation to the masses. With a total height of only 145 mm, the H7 is almost certain to fit 99% of all mainstream mid-tower cases. While Zero RAM Interference allow users to use any RAM of choice, with no compatibility issues period.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter