Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) announced that today's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (EGM) appointed Abhijit Bhattacharya as a member of the Board of Management with effect from December 18, 2015.
The appointment was the only agenda item at the EGM, which was held in Amsterdam. Abhijit Bhattacharya is a member of Philips' Executive Committee and he is the CFO of Royal Philips.
For more information about Philips' EGM, please visit http://www.philips.com/egm.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse