G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to announce new DDR4 specifications based on 16GB and 8GB modules, upgrading the speed from DDR4 3000MHz CL14 16GB (2x8GB) up to a blazing DDR4 3200MHz CL14 64GB (4x16GB) extreme speed memory kit, assembled with ultra-high performance Samsung ICs.
Seeing the future trend of DDR4 16GB module-based kits becoming the mainstream in the hardcore PC enthusiast communities, G.SKILL is now providing higher speed in ultra-high density memory solutions. The flagship DDR4 3200MHz CL14 64GB (4x16GB) memory kit provides enthusiasts with the perfect combination of higher capacity and faster frequency, with an incredible CL14-14-14-35 low CAS Latency. This memory kit represents the fastest DDR4 64GB memory kit by far.
XMP Support for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors & Z170 Platforms
All of these new DDR4 kits come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Z170 chipset platforms. The following screen shows the stress-test of the DDR4 3200MHz CL14 16GB (2x8GB) 1.35V kit validated on the Intel Core i7-6700K CPU and ASUS Z170 Deluxe motherboard.
Availability and Specifications
These new high performance DDR4 kits will join G.SKILL's latest Trident Z and Ripjaws V family and will be available via G.SKILL's worldwide authorized distribution partners before Christmas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available