G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to announce new DDR4 specifications based on 16GB and 8GB modules, upgrading the speed from DDR4 3000MHz CL14 16GB (2x8GB) up to a blazing DDR4 3200MHz CL14 64GB (4x16GB) extreme speed memory kit, assembled with ultra-high performance Samsung ICs.
Seeing the future trend of DDR4 16GB module-based kits becoming the mainstream in the hardcore PC enthusiast communities, G.SKILL is now providing higher speed in ultra-high density memory solutions. The flagship DDR4 3200MHz CL14 64GB (4x16GB) memory kit provides enthusiasts with the perfect combination of higher capacity and faster frequency, with an incredible CL14-14-14-35 low CAS Latency. This memory kit represents the fastest DDR4 64GB memory kit by far.
XMP Support for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors & Z170 Platforms
All of these new DDR4 kits come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Z170 chipset platforms. The following screen shows the stress-test of the DDR4 3200MHz CL14 16GB (2x8GB) 1.35V kit validated on the Intel Core i7-6700K CPU and ASUS Z170 Deluxe motherboard.
Availability and Specifications
These new high performance DDR4 kits will join G.SKILL's latest Trident Z and Ripjaws V family and will be available via G.SKILL's worldwide authorized distribution partners before Christmas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup