SILICON POWER launches Xpower overclocking series: DDR2-1066 MHz
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power has unveiled its first overclocking DRAM product called the Xpower series for gamers, and all power users having a strong appetite for powerful memory. Incorporating FBGA package technology and original chips, Silicon Power Xpower DDR2-1066MHz 4GB (2GBX2) features high performance, superior heat spread ability and low power consumption. In Xpower overclocking series, the DDR2-1066MHz also supports CAS latency of 5-5-5-15 at 2.0 volts. Silicon Power exclusively developed Xpower series for the computer enthusiasts and gamers to DDR2 based computer systems that are demanded by overclockers.
By incorporating the advanced FBGA package technology and 8-layer PCB thus enabling higher module densities, Xpower DDR2-1066MHz with stable reliability and higher performance is designed for use in gamersf PCs. The new Xpower series also features with exclusive heat sink. Reducing temperatures by dissipating heat more effectively, this new aluminum heat sinkfs grid design transfers and removes heat better. This design reduces temperatures and increases the stability and reliability for powerful users pushing their systems to the extreme limit.
All Silicon Power's memory modules are built to the highest specifications with the best chips and undergo rigorous laboratory tests to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Silicon Power's memory modules are recognized for high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, superb stability and backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Suitable for gamers and all power users having a strong appetite for powerful memory
- Specific aluminum heat sinks to reduce the temperature efficiently
- CL: 5-5-5-15
- Capacity: 2GB/1GB
- FBGA package technology
- PCB layers: 8
- Voltage: 1.9V~2.0V
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi