SILICON POWER launches Xpower overclocking series: DDR2-1066 MHz
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power has unveiled its first overclocking DRAM product called the Xpower series for gamers, and all power users having a strong appetite for powerful memory. Incorporating FBGA package technology and original chips, Silicon Power Xpower DDR2-1066MHz 4GB (2GBX2) features high performance, superior heat spread ability and low power consumption. In Xpower overclocking series, the DDR2-1066MHz also supports CAS latency of 5-5-5-15 at 2.0 volts. Silicon Power exclusively developed Xpower series for the computer enthusiasts and gamers to DDR2 based computer systems that are demanded by overclockers.
By incorporating the advanced FBGA package technology and 8-layer PCB thus enabling higher module densities, Xpower DDR2-1066MHz with stable reliability and higher performance is designed for use in gamersf PCs. The new Xpower series also features with exclusive heat sink. Reducing temperatures by dissipating heat more effectively, this new aluminum heat sinkfs grid design transfers and removes heat better. This design reduces temperatures and increases the stability and reliability for powerful users pushing their systems to the extreme limit.
All Silicon Power's memory modules are built to the highest specifications with the best chips and undergo rigorous laboratory tests to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Silicon Power's memory modules are recognized for high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, superb stability and backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Suitable for gamers and all power users having a strong appetite for powerful memory
- Specific aluminum heat sinks to reduce the temperature efficiently
- CL: 5-5-5-15
- Capacity: 2GB/1GB
- FBGA package technology
- PCB layers: 8
- Voltage: 1.9V~2.0V
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller