Taipei, Taiwan - December 17, 2015: Accusys Storage Ltd. today announced that its A16T2-Share Thunderbolt storage device is now available globally through Accusys' network of distributors and value added resellers. After its initial release at NAB 2015, Accusys' A16T2-Share created a wave in the technology industry as it became the first shareable Thunderbolt storage unit on the market. With extreme performance capabilities and an affordable price tag, the A16T2-Share offers unprecedented value.
Designed to grow with businesses, the A16T2-Share is a 16-bay rackmount storage array with 4 Thunderbolt host ports. This allows for 4 Thunderbolt clients to share content distributed across 16 hard drives with a total capacity of 128TB (while equipped with 8TB enterprise level HDDs), and may be further expanded to up to 512 TB with an extra JBOD system. Users can configure the A16T2-Share as a Storage Area Network (SAN) storage pool when integrated with SAN software, or partition the storage array into several storage volumes and benefit from the high performance Thunderbolt ports as direct attached storage with immense capacity.
The A16T2-Share takes the original peer to peer Thunderbolt interface and transforms it into a more flexible Thunderbolt storage network which is well suited for media and entertainment budgets and workflows. The advanced technology and innovative thinking will eliminate the high cost of Thunderbolt networking over Fibre Channel SAN or 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Guaranteed to preserve the full performance of Thunderbolt 2.0 in a shared storage environment, the A16T2-Share is the perfect storage solution for the burgeoning 4K video market.
"The evolution of technology industry and the demands for advanced storage solutions has required a new level of innovation from storage providers," said SuSyan Huang, CEO of Accusys storage Ltd. "At Accusys, we are constantly looking to push the boundaries, and with the A16T2, we are able to provide a new level of performance and value to consumers in the industry."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes