Taipei, Taiwan - December 17, 2015: Accusys Storage Ltd. today announced that its A16T2-Share Thunderbolt storage device is now available globally through Accusys' network of distributors and value added resellers. After its initial release at NAB 2015, Accusys' A16T2-Share created a wave in the technology industry as it became the first shareable Thunderbolt storage unit on the market. With extreme performance capabilities and an affordable price tag, the A16T2-Share offers unprecedented value.
Designed to grow with businesses, the A16T2-Share is a 16-bay rackmount storage array with 4 Thunderbolt host ports. This allows for 4 Thunderbolt clients to share content distributed across 16 hard drives with a total capacity of 128TB (while equipped with 8TB enterprise level HDDs), and may be further expanded to up to 512 TB with an extra JBOD system. Users can configure the A16T2-Share as a Storage Area Network (SAN) storage pool when integrated with SAN software, or partition the storage array into several storage volumes and benefit from the high performance Thunderbolt ports as direct attached storage with immense capacity.
The A16T2-Share takes the original peer to peer Thunderbolt interface and transforms it into a more flexible Thunderbolt storage network which is well suited for media and entertainment budgets and workflows. The advanced technology and innovative thinking will eliminate the high cost of Thunderbolt networking over Fibre Channel SAN or 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Guaranteed to preserve the full performance of Thunderbolt 2.0 in a shared storage environment, the A16T2-Share is the perfect storage solution for the burgeoning 4K video market.
"The evolution of technology industry and the demands for advanced storage solutions has required a new level of innovation from storage providers," said SuSyan Huang, CEO of Accusys storage Ltd. "At Accusys, we are constantly looking to push the boundaries, and with the A16T2, we are able to provide a new level of performance and value to consumers in the industry."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni