Introducing the Macho Direct from Thermalright. With the Macho Direct we present our first Heat pipe Direct Touch cooler. We are expecting it to reach the top of the HDT-cooler charts thanks to its particular conception. The cooler is based on the proven Macho-Design and is aimed at customers who are looking for an effective cooler at a budget.
The successful concept of the powerful heat sink, which is still aligned to the rear, was not changed. The Macho Direct also uses the special design of the aluminum cooling fins - indicative for a very low air resistance - that has been optimized for low running fans. Several openings counteract the accumulation of air between the cooling fins, so that an optimum air exchange is ensured.
The main feature of the Macho Direct are the specially designed, concave formed heat pipes, which allow a very effective heat exchange from the CPU. The patented design of the heat pipes, which have not been ground flat, gives the Macho Direct a cooling capacity that's outstanding for a HDT cooler.
Another highlight of the Macho Direct is the reduced installation height. Because of its conception as direct touch heat pipe cooler, the "Direct" is 4 mm lower than the Macho Rev. B. This makes it possible to mount the Macho Direct in even more cases. At the same time, the weight of the Macho Direct with a fan mounted is at 820g lower as well.
A TY 140 Black PWM-fan is included with the cooler. The fan is equipped with a low-wearing "Enhanced Hyper-Flow Bearing". Thanks to the very low starting speed of just 300 rpm and the maximum speed of only 1,300 rpm, the black fan runs very silently at 15 - 21 dB(a) and is almost inaudible while running.
In Germany, the Macho Direct will be sold exclusively by the Mindfactory AG. The MSRP is 36.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99