NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the new MultiSync EA305WMi and EA275WMi, 30-inch and 27-inch displays. Designed for dual monitor configurations, these widescreen models feature IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical), DisplayPort 1.2 inputs and outputs, and the NEC-exclusive ControlSync technology.
ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control most settings of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the primary monitor. "The new EA305WMi and EA275WMi displays give business professionals new, powerful tools, especially when using multiple monitors," said Art Marshall, Senior Product Manager for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The displays also include NEC's leading environmental and productivity features, as well as NEC-exclusive ControlSync and human sensors."
The models also offer smart sensing technology, which automatically detects work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, as well as touch-sensitive menu controls. A comprehensive input panel, including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 out, DVI-D, and 3-port USB hub, connects users to the latest devices, and a fully adjustable stand, including height adjust, tilt, rotation and pivot functionality, ensures that these displays can fit any desktop environment.
The wide color gamut EA305WMi is a cost effective option for photography, video production and print, while the sRGB gamut EA275WMi is ideal for online content development.
Each of the displays includes the following features:
- Widescreen IPS panel with LED backlighting
- 350 cd/m2 brightness and 8-bit color
- 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
The MultiSync EA305WMi-BK and EA275WMi-BK ship with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in December 2015 at a minimum advertised price of $1,399 and $699, respectively.
The SpectraViewII EA Kit, which includes NEC's SpectraViewII Software and a Datacolor Spyder5 calibration sensor, is available as a separate option (minimum advertised price of $199) or bundled with the 30-inch monitor as the EA305WMi-BK-SV and 27-inch monitor as the EA275WMi-BK-SV at minimum advertised prices of $1,549 and $849, respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni