HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the HyperX OC Takeover (HOT) contest finals will take place on December 16-17, 2015 at HyperX headquarters in Fountain Valley, California. A total of $15,000 USD will be split amongst the top three winners. HOT is working with Overclocking-TV to stream the event and also host a giveaway including memory, SSDs, USBs, motherboards and keyboards. The live stream begins on Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. PST and on Thursday at 11:30 a.m. PST. It can be viewed live here.
Overclockers from across the globe recently tried to qualify for the HOT World Finals by pushing HyperX memory frequency to the max and benchmark their systems with Intel XTU and Futuremark 3DMark11. Nine finalists along with the 2014 World Champion will descend upon HyperX Headquarters in the United States for the grand finale. They will overclock with the latest hardware provided by HyperX, Intel and MSI in hopes of taking home a piece of the huge $15,000 USD prize pool and the title of HOT 2015 World Champion.
"We are happy to expand our partnership with HyperX at their HOT competition this year," said Ted Hung, MSI Vice President of Motherboard Sales Division. "This cooperation is a result of showing the best performance and memory compatibility on our MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TE motherboard. We also believe the partnership maximizes the potential of optimizing our products."
"HyperX is proud to support the overclocking community by once again staging the HOT competition featuring the world's best overclockers," said Annie Gerard, strategic marketing manager, HyperX. "Together with our great partners for this event, we have provided the top in-class components to achieve the highest frequencies and benchmarks."
HyperX OC Takeover contest began in October in conjunction with HWBOT, the premier information website for overclockers and performance enthusiasts. Finalists will compete with components supplied by HyperX and all its partners: Cooler Master, Intel, MSI and Thermal Grizzly.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni