A PC refresher is a worthwhile invesment and an excellent way to improve your computing experience in many ways as well as gaming. While an older PC can still run games, newer models equipped with the latest motherboards like the BIOSTAR GAMING Z170X and video cards are more power efficient, run cooler and have more features to experience the latest titles.
BIOSTAR Intel 100-series motherboards feature support for the 6th-generation Intel Core processors which are designed to run very efficiently with the latest 14nm process. Improved performance enhancements guarantees a much smoother workflow even for more demanding applications to support the latest demanding applications like games and productivity software. Support for faster storage via M.2, SATA Express and SATAIII as well support for faster expansion devices via USB 3.0 and USB 3.1. Graphics performance can also be improved with compatible BIOSTAR motherboards supporting Crossfire setups that enables two video card to work in tandem for faster performance in games. This makes refreshing a PC to meet modern standards a worthwhile investment.
Such is the case of Michael Gaughan, a father who wanted to give his son a new PC so that they can enjoy playing PC the latest games like they did before. Michael suffered from a stroke 4 years ago and has had to re-train his brain after months of therapy approached BIOSTAR to help him make his dream PC build come true.
Michael's son currently serves in the US Army and as a gesture of support, has built a new PC for him to cope up with the difficulties of active duty. Michael shares that he recalls the days where he and his son used to play games and wants to relive those moments with the newest games. BIOSTAR extended their support to Michael and his family by providing him with the parts he needed to refresh his build, enabling his son to experience the latest games with the latest motherboard from BIOSTAR.
"I built this with the help from very generous people and companies like BIOSTAR, who came through with the missing parts for the motherboard. They have been very supportive in this process from start to finish. I want to thank BIOSTAR for all their help and support in making this happen" Michael Gaughan
For more info on the GAMING Z170X please go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=807
Available in BIOSTAR's eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161799128199
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni