Neyya, a beautiful digital companion smart ring, is available today in key retailer Target, directly in time for the 2015 holiday season.
Neyya is designed for today's busy woman, with a great mix of practical and fun uses for work and for play. During times when her mobile phone or laptop is not with her, she may still need to be connected to important information; With neyya, she can be in control of accessing her devices with a simple tap and swipe.
- When she's sitting down to lunch with friends, she doesn't want to keep staring at her mobile phone but needs to know if her partner or the nanny calls. No worries, neyya will buzz on her finger to notify her of any important calls or texts.
- Grabbing a quick workout during lunchtime to make sure she hits her weekly fitness goals is no sweat with neyya. neyya enables her to switch tracks on her favorite playlist and receive nudges to pick up the pace.
- For busy female executives who travel and deliver presentations, with a simple to swipe she can easily move through slides in Keynote, PowerPoint and Prezi while staying focused and connected to her audience.
"We are very excited about neyya being carried at Target," says neyya president Sonia Hunt. "Target is all about the crossover between fashion and tech, so smart jewelry like neyya fits in perfectly. I myself fit into all of the above scenarios; We believe that women will relate to these and will utilize neyya to help make their lives easier to focus on what's important to them, whether it be at work or at home. It's a wonderful gift at a great price point."
Neyya is available in Titanium (US $139) and Gold (US $179) inclusive of taxes and in a variety of sizes. Out-of-the-box, neyya works with other connected devices such as GoPro HERO.
Neyya is also available in Bloomingdales, Brookstone and Selfridges, as well as available globally at myneyya.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4