Corsair, a world leader in enthusiast PC hardware and components, today announced the release of the new Corsair Carbide 600Q and Carbide 600C high-performance PC cases. With iconic minimalist styling, a wealth of sound-deadening features (600Q), a huge clear side-panel window (600C) and distinctive inverted-ATX interior design, the 600Q and 600C continue the Corsair tradition of innovation and excellence in modern PC case design to deliver a no-compromise approach to PC cooling.
Unlike many PC cases which demand enthusiasts choose between noisy, high-airflow ventilation or low-noise, restricted airflow designs, the 600Q and 600C are able to deliver the best of both. The distinctive inverted-ATX internal design places the heat producing components in the direct airflow pathway of the two AF140L 140mm intake fans and single AF140L 140 mm exhaust fan, providing powerful and efficient cooling, with extra wide vents ensuring unimpeded airflow.
Specially tuned for low-noise operation, the 600Q and 600C's three included fans have been redesigned for excellent airflow at lower noise levels, with an integrated external 3-speed fan controller allowing users to reduce the fan RPM, further lowering noise with a minimal impact on cooling performance. The result is a no-compromise approach to cooling that delivers fantastic system temperatures at extremely low noise levels.
The 600Q dedication to low-noise continues well beyond fan speeds. High density sound deadening material fitted in the front panel, side panels, and roof works to further mute system noise and ensure that the 600Q is as quiet as it is beautiful.
Clean and minimalist styling that's both eye-catching yet reserved combines with solid steel exterior paneling and a premium finish. The distinctive curved front panel houses two 5.25in drive bays secreted behind a hinged flap, offering full functionality without compromising on looks. Inside you'll find two tool-free 3.5in drive bays and three tool-free 2.5in drive bays integrated into a stylish PSU and drive bay cover. A plethora of cable routing holes, tie-downs and cable grommets make building in the 600Q and 600C easy, so your system can look as good on the inside as it does on the outside.
Available in December from Corsair's world-wide network of retailers and distributors, the Carbide 600Q and Carbide 600C are backed by a comprehensive two year warranty and Corsair's world-wide customer support network.
- Inverse-ATX Layout: With this new layout, airflow is easily directed at the hottest devices in your system; the GPU and CPU, and not wasted on drive cages.
- Sound Damping Throughout (600Q only): Keep your system quiet and cool with high-density sound damping material on side panels, front panel, and top panels. It's so quiet, you'll find yourself wondering if your PC is even powered on.
- Hinged and Latched Full Side Panel Window (600C only): Easily access your components with a single touch - and when closed, enjoy viewing every part of your build through the full size side panel window.
- Steel Exterior: Get rid of those plastic cases - the 600Q and 600C have full steel exterior panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
- Three Included AF140L fans: Great airflow doesn't have to be noisy - the three AF140L fans can push large amounts of air across your hottest devices without that annoying fan hum, and the three-speed fan controller lets you decide exactly how fast they run.
- PSU and 5.25" Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by tucking all those cables and less-attractive drives behind a clean, refined PSU and 5.25" bay cover. Or remove them for assembly - it's up to you.
- Watercooling Ready: Fit up to a 280mm radiator up front and up to a 360mm radiator on the bottom - along with a 140mm rear fan mount.
- Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front and bottom meaning you'll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
- Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, tool-free side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
- MSRP: $149.99 exc. Tax
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4