ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the industrial-grade ISSS332 2.5" SATA III (6Gb/s) solid state drive. Available in SLC and MLC NAND Flash types that withstand a wide temperature range, the ISSS332 provides excellent performance and durability for a broad spectrum of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC and MLC NAND Flash, the ISSS332 features outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/450MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40 degree C to 90 degreeC, the ISSS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ISSS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterface. Its SLC version is available in 8GB to 256GB capacities, while the higher-density MLC version is offered in 16GB to 1TB capacities.The ISSS332 has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defense, and general automation. The ISSS332 employs a full range of advanced technologies, including S.M.A.R.T (self-monitoring and reporting technology), NCQ, and TRIM command for high-reliability data transfer. It also features wear leveling technology for extended storage longevity. In addition, buyers can download the free value-added ADATA SSD Toolbox software suite, which helps users monitor and manage the SSD, with vital drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook