In a Wi-Fi network environment, antenna's performance is a crucial factor in determining the transfer speed and reliability between both sending and receiving devices. An inadequate antenna may result in dropped connections or subpar speeds. So to offer users the best possible wireless performance, SilverStone created the WA219, a high gain Wi-Fi antenna with SMA plug. This product can easily replace stock Wi-Fi antenna found on routers or wireless network cards for immediate performance improvement.
- High gain Wi-Fi antenna improves wireless connectivity
- 2.4~2.5GHz 9dBi dipole (WA219)
- 2.4~2.5GHz 5dBi/5.1~5.8GHz 7dBi dipole (WAD17)
- SMA plug RP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4