In a Wi-Fi network environment, antenna's performance is a crucial factor in determining the transfer speed and reliability between both sending and receiving devices. An inadequate antenna may result in dropped connections or subpar speeds. So to offer users the best possible wireless performance, SilverStone created the WA219, a high gain Wi-Fi antenna with SMA plug. This product can easily replace stock Wi-Fi antenna found on routers or wireless network cards for immediate performance improvement.
- High gain Wi-Fi antenna improves wireless connectivity
- 2.4~2.5GHz 9dBi dipole (WA219)
- 2.4~2.5GHz 5dBi/5.1~5.8GHz 7dBi dipole (WAD17)
- SMA plug RP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni