Following the completion of the sale of HERE to a consortium of leading automotive companies, Sean Fernback is no longer a member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team, effective December 5, 2015. The current members of the Nokia Group Leadership Team are: Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer; Timo Ihamuotila, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Samih Elhage, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Operating Officer of Nokia Networks; and Ramzi Haidamus, President, Nokia Technologies.
As announced on October 7, Nokia intends to implement changes to its leadership and organizational structure after and subject to the successful closing of the public exchange offer for Alcatel-Lucent securities. The planned transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse