Following the completion of the sale of HERE to a consortium of leading automotive companies, Sean Fernback is no longer a member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team, effective December 5, 2015. The current members of the Nokia Group Leadership Team are: Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer; Timo Ihamuotila, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Samih Elhage, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Operating Officer of Nokia Networks; and Ramzi Haidamus, President, Nokia Technologies.
As announced on October 7, Nokia intends to implement changes to its leadership and organizational structure after and subject to the successful closing of the public exchange offer for Alcatel-Lucent securities. The planned transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4