Following the completion of the sale of HERE to a consortium of leading automotive companies, Sean Fernback is no longer a member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team, effective December 5, 2015. The current members of the Nokia Group Leadership Team are: Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer; Timo Ihamuotila, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Samih Elhage, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Operating Officer of Nokia Networks; and Ramzi Haidamus, President, Nokia Technologies.
As announced on October 7, Nokia intends to implement changes to its leadership and organizational structure after and subject to the successful closing of the public exchange offer for Alcatel-Lucent securities. The planned transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99