Acer announces the latest evolution of its Windows 10 Aspire R 14 convertible notebook. At only 18.5mm thin and weighing just 1.9kg, the Aspire R 14 incorporates 6th Gen Intel Core processors, up to 8GB DDR3L system memory and SSD storage for powerful performance both at home and on the go.
With a wobble-free touch experience - thanks to Acer's unique 360-degree, dual-torque hinge design - users can discover the easy flexibility between the Aspire R 14's four modes. You can maximise productivity using it as a classic Laptop with keyboard input. Then switch to Display mode by hiding the keyboard at the back or laying it 180 degrees flat in a mode that's ideal for collaborating, sharing and entertainment. Converting to Tent gives you the best option for use in a confined space, while a masterfully-crafted magnet design allows the device to be easily swapped into gap-free Tablet mode.
With dual-digital microphones featuring Acer Purified.Voice with enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) that cancel background noise and improve speech accuracy, people willave an optimised Cortana experience.
Superior speed and instant communication
For faster connection speeds, the new Aspire R 14 includes MU-MIMO wireless technology, allowing up to three times faster downloads compared to other 802.11ac products, especially in crowded networks.
And the built-in Skype for Business certification provides crystal clear and instant communications without echoes, gaps or lags.
Ultimate flexibility and visually appealing
The notebook's exterior diamond-cut edge design was created with industry-leading, soft touch NIL (Nanoimprint Lithography) technology for a unique hairline-brush metallic finish and soft tactile feel. Plus, the special anti-fingerprint coating prevents marks sticking to the touchscreen, leaving it cleaner and more legible.
Incredibly smart and entertaining
Acer TrueHarmony delivers life-like audio that takes entertainment to the next level - when switching modes, the audio channels automatically reverse. And the Acer BluelightShield reduces blue light from the LED backlit module.
"Discover a computer that's everything you need it to be," said Gaba Cheng General Manager, Product Management at Acer Australia and New Zealand. "This new device is thin, light, fast and perfectly suited for work and entertainment, at home or on the go. The Aspire R 14 joins our comprehensive Windows 10-based product portfolio that is empowering users to get greater pleasure from their technology-enabled connections with their world and the people who are important to them."
Acer Aspire R 14 features
- Graphics - FHD display
- Size - 18.50mm and 1.9kgs
- Connectivity - Intel 802.11ac + MU-MIMO
- Ports - USB 2.0x1, USB3.0x2, power-off charging, USB 3.1 Type C
- Audio - Acer TrueHarmony, Dolby Audio
Pricing and availability
The Acer Aspire R 14 is available in Australia through JB Hifi, Bing Lee and Radio Rentals retailers at prices starting from A$1,119.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office or retailer via http://www.acer.com.
To learn more about how Acer's latest Windows 10 devices change the way people interact and connect with the world, and why Windows 10 works better on Acer devices, please visit acer.com/readytosense.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4