EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release ASUS X99 motherboard monoblock - EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock. It's compatible with four ASUS X99 motherboard models - X99-A, X99-DELUXE, X99-PRO, X99-S.
EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard MOSFETs) liquid cooling solution for Intel X99 socket Haswell-E CPUs and the upcoming Broadwell-E CPUs, and the following ASUS X99 motherboards:
- ASUS X99-A (USB 3.1)
- ASUS X99-DELUXE (USB 3.1)
- ASUS X99-PRO (USB 3.1)
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-2011-v3 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"Although we launched Intel X99 Series VRM (mosfet) blocks several months ago, we had to answer the high demand for the monoblock solution," said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Monoblocks are becoming a very popular choice with enthusiast users and we will bring two more monoblocks to the market by the end of this year."
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using EK Cooling Configurator database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis.
EK-FB ASUS X99 monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Latest News Posts
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card