Noctua today officially introduced its chromax line of anti-vibration parts that give users the option of colour-customising their fans to match individual build colour schemes.
Available in red, blue, green, yellow, black and white, the chromax versions of NA-SAV2 anti-vibration mounts and NA-SAVP1 anti-vibration pads are ideal for colour-coordinating Noctua's black industrialPPC fans with other components and popular build themes such as all black, black & white, black & red or black & blue.
"The introduction of our redux and industrialPPC product lines marked a first step towards offering fans that fit in well with the typical colour schemes favoured by today's overclockers and enthusiasts", says Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO). "With the new chromax line, we're taking another step by allowing users to colour-customise their fans with red, blue, green, yellow, black or white anti-vibration parts."
Whereas the new chromax edition NA-AV2 anti-vibration mounts fit all types of Noctua fans, including redux models, the NA-AVP1 anti-vibration pads fit all NF-F12, NF-S12A and NF-A14 models and are ideal for customising fans of the black industrialPPC line.
"When we introduced our industrialPPC series, we mainly had industrial clients in mind, but the fans have become surprisingly popular among overclockers and enthusiasts," explains Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO). "The new NA-SAVP1 kits now give them the option of matching their iPPC fans to various build themes by simply changing the supplied anti-vibration pads for chromax ones."
Both the NA-SAV2 and NA-SAVP1 parts are made of premium-grade silicone that is extra soft and highly tearproof at the same time, thus combining efficient decoupling with excellent longevity and ease of use. While the NA-SAV2 kits include 20 anti-vibration mounts for 5 fans, the NA-SAVP1 kits include 16 anti-vibration pads for 2 fans.
Prices and availability
The manufacturer's suggested retail prices for both the NA-SAV2 and the NA-SAVP1 are EUR 6.90 / USD 6.90. The following variants are currently shipping and will be available shortly:
- NA-SAV2 chromax.blue
- NA-SAV2 chromax.red
- NA-SAV2 chromax.yellow
- NA-SAV2 chromax.green
- NA-SAV2 chromax.white
- NA-SAV2 chromax.black
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.blue
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.red
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.yellow
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.green
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.white
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.black
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017