A-DATA® Demonstrate High Performance & Low Voltage XPG DDR3-2133X v2.0 Triple Channel Module at CeBIT 2009
Adopting 1.6V to Perform 2133MHz CL8 Killer Speed
Taipei, Taiwan - March 5, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high performance memory products, showcasing its leading triple channel module in the industry at CeBIT 2009 in Hannover, Germany, the XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 2GB x 3 triple channel module, by adopting 1.6V to demonstrate its 2133MHz killer speed and cas latency at 7. .
Since the XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module has been adopted by the overclokcer Andre Yang, and has break the SuperPi 32m world record to demonstrate its killer speed, the XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module shall perform its killer speed again at CeBIT 2009 in Hannover, Germany. By adopting 1.56V, the XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module is able to demonstrate its high speed at 2000MHz CL7. Moreover, by adopting 1.6V, it's able to demonstrate its killer speed at 21330MHz CL8, to demostrate the XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module is a leading triple channel module in the industry again.
The XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module is engineered with heavy aluminum heat spreaders and an additional dual-fan cooler, to keep the module operate in cool environment. A-DATA combined both methodology of heat dissipation to ensure the XPG X series DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module able to operate over extended periods of usage.
Also, the XPG series module utilizes the leading IC sorting technology to maintain the quality of the IC, to enhance and satisfy the consumer insatiable thirst for ideally module, as well as to increase its competitive advantage in the industry.
The killer speed of XPG DDR3-2133X v2.0 triple channel module is guaranteed to satisfy the needs of PC enthusiasts on the insatiable thirst for killer speed.
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry. A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types