Michael "Cartoonz" Hogman, known as one of the best collegiate League of Legends gamers in the world, has teamed up with ASUS Republic of Gamers to put together a challenge that will test his accuracy skills as a pro gamer launching November 24, 2015. Hosted by Justin "KOSDFF" Chandler, this is the first time the gaming community has ever been given the chance to compete against professionals.
For more information or to see how you stack up visit: http://asusdreamgame.com/
"For the first time, we are inviting gamers far-and-wide to test their skills to see how they stack up against pro gamers," says Erik Joiner of ASUS. "Beyond the challenge itself, we are also providing a unique look at the science of how these top players process their gameplay and what enables them to rise to the top of their respective communities."
Organized by MoreYellow, each week of "Don't Just Dream. Game." will introduce a new unique game and different pro gamer for challengers' far-and-wide to match wits against. Games are designed to test skills employed by pro gamers in their respective game genres. During the first week, "Cartoonz" will attempt to best all challengers in a test of accuracy.
Jordan Mauriello, Principal of MoreYellow and developer of "Don't Just Dream. Game.", provides some additional context: "Today's top gamers are constantly honing their skills. We were given the opportunity to view them through a unique lens, revealing how they refine their skills, telling the story behind each pro-gamer and creating a platform for casual & hardcore gaming fans alike to compete against them."
For more information on ASUS "Don't Just Dream. Game.", visit: http://www.asusdreamgame.com and start playing!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives