Michael "Cartoonz" Hogman, known as one of the best collegiate League of Legends gamers in the world, has teamed up with ASUS Republic of Gamers to put together a challenge that will test his accuracy skills as a pro gamer launching November 24, 2015. Hosted by Justin "KOSDFF" Chandler, this is the first time the gaming community has ever been given the chance to compete against professionals.
For more information or to see how you stack up visit: http://asusdreamgame.com/
"For the first time, we are inviting gamers far-and-wide to test their skills to see how they stack up against pro gamers," says Erik Joiner of ASUS. "Beyond the challenge itself, we are also providing a unique look at the science of how these top players process their gameplay and what enables them to rise to the top of their respective communities."
Organized by MoreYellow, each week of "Don't Just Dream. Game." will introduce a new unique game and different pro gamer for challengers' far-and-wide to match wits against. Games are designed to test skills employed by pro gamers in their respective game genres. During the first week, "Cartoonz" will attempt to best all challengers in a test of accuracy.
Jordan Mauriello, Principal of MoreYellow and developer of "Don't Just Dream. Game.", provides some additional context: "Today's top gamers are constantly honing their skills. We were given the opportunity to view them through a unique lens, revealing how they refine their skills, telling the story behind each pro-gamer and creating a platform for casual & hardcore gaming fans alike to compete against them."
For more information on ASUS "Don't Just Dream. Game.", visit: http://www.asusdreamgame.com and start playing!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD